Reviews for Fine Again
Some guy named Blaze chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Man, that biotch is in for an **kickin'. Next saga? Take your time, we understand awesomeness does not conjure up on the spot.
Anonymous Richtoffen fan chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Awesome, I fucking love it! Can't wait for the next on. By the way what does Tel

Killa do ?
HeartofMC chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
That was so boss! Can't wait for the next saga!
Some guy named Blaze chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Oh chit! Looks like they're going to have to kick some ass again, along with their ass-kicking author.
HeartofMC chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
AWESOME!
darkztarz12 chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
I can't tell if this is the end or not. Either way great job so far.
Some guy named Blaze chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Again, how do you come up with these song "parodies"? It's amazing you can find the right words to fill the awkward beat of that song. I can barely beat paint it black on guitar hero.
HeartofMC chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
DAMN!
Some guy named Blaze chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Those little turds really piss me off. Why does Samantha have to be such a biotch. At least when you kill them a badarse song plays...
HeartofMC chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Damn can't wait for next update. I like your gun ideas. The novabow that's something. Your writing has improved I see less mistakes after every chap. Please update soon
Some guy named Blaze chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Wait, Richtofen gets to live for how much longer? Takeo's about to beat the sh** out of him, for revenge of course. And where'd Gersch and Company head off to? Damn Samantha.
Haley's-Leatherjackets chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
This great just like the two previous stories. Nikolai had me dying at his usual quotes, keep em up bro
Firestar001 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
New story, new wonder weapon, new jokes, still as effing funny. Keep up the great work man and have a nice day.
HeartofMC chapter 3 . 3/12/2012