Reviews for Transformers Prime: Demons Past and Present
Adby1 chapter 13 . 6/12
This is great!
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 3/7
Normally, I dislike stories that feature OC'S but this one has mildly intrested me, I hope this fandom features the brilliant Cons ( Big supporter of them if you couldn't tell xD) On to the next chapter!
LoveAngel5952 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
I Can't wait what happen next hope you update soon and Wish you a merry Christmas to you and to your family hope you enjoy the holidays
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
More please. Wanna find out what happens next. Please reply back if you need any ideas. I may have a few for you to help continue this awesome story.
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
YEEEEEESSS! Jazz is HERE! ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou! :D
Mauvey chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Chapter 10 has to be my fave! Towards the end where Liz crashes Knockout, My reaction was "oh slag, oh slag!". Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
GhostLucy chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Pls update soon this is a good one!
ilikeanimeandmanga chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Hey, sorry if I hadn't replied for a while. Fanfiction is not letting me look at my PMs and I could only read them through e-mail.
lizziecats chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update lol

I think Elizabeth is an amazing character. She been through so much yet she so strong willed and won't let her fears hold her back or stop her from helping her friends. I love this story's plot, with Liza's father escaping prison and joining the decpticons in hoping to get to his daughter to kill her, I'm completely addicted to this story. I really want to know what's going to happen now that the threat to both Liza and the autobots has increased tenfold. I'm curious as to what Liza's fathers contribution to the decpticon team will do to make them more of a threat to everyone.

I like how the relationship between Elizabeth and the autobots are developing. They seem to care about her well being and safety not just because of an obligation to her but as friends and family. I hope to see this development increase as she and the other get to know each other even better. I can tell that Rachet does care about Liza since he shows concern every time she puts herself in harms way by lecturing her about being reckless. However I wish that there could be a scene where he really shows that he cares about her as a friend since sometimes it feel like in Liza's eyes that Rachet only feels obligated to look out for her out of duty. I would like it if he could have a sort of heart to heart with her letting her know he does think of her as a friend and family that he would give his spark to protect just like the rest of the autobots.

I'm also looking forward to seeing more interaction between Liza and the rest of the autobots since you can probably tell I'm a Rachet fan but I also still like her relationships with the rest of the autobots. I love all the concern the autobots have for Liza after knowing all that she has suffered in her life. I curious as to how far Liza would go to make sure that her new family with the Darby's as well as the autobots are kept safe and protected from her father's wrath.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Oh, I can't say I didn't see this coming. Excellent twist.
The Writer Akayla chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
I love this story, the characters are in character, Liza is a brilliant OC, she is very strong but still can get hurt and has darkness chasing after her. I like how you added Jazz, though I was kinda hoping for Prowl, he is my favorite Autobot, so that's just me. Very good work, no grammar or spelling mistakes, which is awesome. Update this story soon and keep on writing!
Autobot00001 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
That was AWESOME!
Bluefeather4299 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more of this awesome story! :)
DayDreamerxo15 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
I'm glad i found this story it's great!
TheGhost129 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014