Reviews for Rebuild
Canadatheninja chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Loving this story! Please update soon!
Jumala chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Oh my we seriously need an update!
Germerica chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I had totally forgotten how much I loved Hetalia until I stumbled across your profile again. Each story you write is kinda like crack for me (I know that sounds super creepy, but it's true). I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
updaateeee
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Finish it RIGHT NOW :D. Oh plzzzzzz
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm actually really, really intrigued by this. I was honestly looking for a short but enthralling read (since I'm exhausted and can't do vague imagery or 5000000 word one-shots right now) and found that my random clicking lead me to a pretty good set-up, overall. Pacing is good, there's continuity, and the slow buildup to a working relationship always makes me giddy (although not happy about the context, BABIES SOB). Thankfully I'm familiar with both Ao3 and Tumblr, so I'll be awaiting your updates there, too!
firelight3 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Oh gosh yes this story is amazing ** I love the way you've set up the characters, and each chapter individually-how you begin with some seemingly random sentence, write the chapter, and come full circle back to that sentence. Can't wait for the next chapter! (Happy day-after-New-Year's to you)
Anon wFeelings chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
AHHH I just found this story after checking out the status of Clinging and oh my goodness all of the feels! So, in all seriousness that a review is meant to communicate, this story is amazing. You have a wonderful structure, a great plot and setting, and man those characters! You have taken the characters we love and placed them in a situation, a very difficult one at that, and I can see them reacting just as you have them portrayed in this wonderful story. I think, normal favorite characters aside, my favorite character in all of this is Matthew. He's just trying so hard to hold onto the past while trying to help his brother, who is just trying to move on and...welp tears. This last chapter especially. So very happy that I found this story and HOORAY for trying to get it finished before December, though don't rush yourself too much! Here take some motivation! *sprinkles upon you said motivation*
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This is great! No, great is way too much of an understatement... Words can't even describe how beautiful this story is :'3 keep updating cause I love u for writing such an awesome FACE story! (I've never really read a good FACE story until now xD)
HimekoUchia chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
*sways awkwardly in chair* SO MANY FEELS!
Sad for Alfred and Mattie
Inner Fruk-fangirl rejoice when they kissed
then awwed at their perfect-for-eachother-ness
then excited to see them so serious
LOVE YOUR STORY! Keep up the good work
Wishie chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
hi! your story just hits the spot, right here *points to the heart*
I hope to read the rest of the story soon, that would be really great!
Happy Holidays!
roughdiamond5 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Hmmm, are you honestly sure you want to give me the right to harass you? After all, I thought when I first saw this story that this story was adorable, and I still think it, so of course I'm going to want you to complete it.

I'm glad to see that there's finally some progress being made, at least, but I wish that you might have alluded to Francis's kiss one more time before you ended the chapter just like that. I like the repetition of profound lines at the beginning and end of the chapter, but I felt that the kiss needed to be explored more than it was. Perhaps Arthur could be thinking about it the whole time as he and Francis do research?

(Oh, I can't wait to see what Uncle Google says about being better parents...)

Anyway, I can't wait for more! You've set up a lot, so now it will be great to see how everything falls together!

Now excuse me while I go prepare my update-now-poking stick...
Hyperkaoru chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I hope Arthur and Francis getting together and be good parents so the family be whole again. :D
Blackwind137 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Aiya! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! :P
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Yay. I hope those two really get together. A truly loving home is all the boys need.