Reviews for Rebuild
Skyward-Girl chapter 1 . 7/8
Ohh no! It's not finished!

I want to let you know that this story is absolutely amazing, in the protrayals of the characters, the dialogue and storyline. If you ever continue this(which I hope you do!) just know that everyone will still want to read! It's a very realistic story, very original too!
Grimdork-Shenanigans chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Will you be continuing this? It's fantastic and so adorable! :D
Angel of Literature chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I love this story! The plot is amazing and your portrayal of the characters is perfect! I'm really sad that you haven't updated in so long!? It's a beautiful fic and you are a wonderful writer please carry on!
Harassingly
Angel
Argentum Tantibus chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Artie's editing Twilight? I wish that were true, it might have been better written and much more interesting...
Canadatheninja chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Loving this story! Please update soon!
Jumala chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Oh my we seriously need an update!
Germerica chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I had totally forgotten how much I loved Hetalia until I stumbled across your profile again. Each story you write is kinda like crack for me (I know that sounds super creepy, but it's true). I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
updaateeee
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Finish it RIGHT NOW :D. Oh plzzzzzz
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm actually really, really intrigued by this. I was honestly looking for a short but enthralling read (since I'm exhausted and can't do vague imagery or 5000000 word one-shots right now) and found that my random clicking lead me to a pretty good set-up, overall. Pacing is good, there's continuity, and the slow buildup to a working relationship always makes me giddy (although not happy about the context, BABIES SOB). Thankfully I'm familiar with both Ao3 and Tumblr, so I'll be awaiting your updates there, too!
firelight3 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Oh gosh yes this story is amazing ** I love the way you've set up the characters, and each chapter individually-how you begin with some seemingly random sentence, write the chapter, and come full circle back to that sentence. Can't wait for the next chapter! (Happy day-after-New-Year's to you)
Anon wFeelings chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
AHHH I just found this story after checking out the status of Clinging and oh my goodness all of the feels! So, in all seriousness that a review is meant to communicate, this story is amazing. You have a wonderful structure, a great plot and setting, and man those characters! You have taken the characters we love and placed them in a situation, a very difficult one at that, and I can see them reacting just as you have them portrayed in this wonderful story. I think, normal favorite characters aside, my favorite character in all of this is Matthew. He's just trying so hard to hold onto the past while trying to help his brother, who is just trying to move on and...welp tears. This last chapter especially. So very happy that I found this story and HOORAY for trying to get it finished before December, though don't rush yourself too much! Here take some motivation! *sprinkles upon you said motivation*
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This is great! No, great is way too much of an understatement... Words can't even describe how beautiful this story is :'3 keep updating cause I love u for writing such an awesome FACE story! (I've never really read a good FACE story until now xD)
HimekoUchia chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
*sways awkwardly in chair* SO MANY FEELS!
Sad for Alfred and Mattie
Inner Fruk-fangirl rejoice when they kissed
then awwed at their perfect-for-eachother-ness
then excited to see them so serious
LOVE YOUR STORY! Keep up the good work
Wishie chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
hi! your story just hits the spot, right here *points to the heart*
I hope to read the rest of the story soon, that would be really great!
Happy Holidays!