Reviews for Prince Inuyasha
kakkn chapter 41 . 12/2/2013
I LOVED it! It was different and I enjoyed it :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
Wait so WHY is Inuyasha being forced to marry KIKYO again, now that both her AND Kagome are back from the dead? *lol* the way I see it there no point of going through with it anymore, since the only reason it was made was to avert war with Kikyo's father. So since Kikyo herself canceled the engagement the day she was killed by her enraged father, isn't she officially DISOWNED as well as legally dead in her home country? Why should Inuyasha be unhappy when the whole point behind the arranged marriage should now be considered null and voided. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Wait why is Inuyasha suddenly 'duty bound' to marry Kikyou? The parents were ALL for him meeting the mystery girl who supposedly captured his heart when he snuck out of the palace, but now he's being forced to marry somebody OTHER than the girl who captured their sons heart that the parents had been PUSHING him to go talk to and dance with at the ball?
CowboysAndAngels chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I was so confused. I did not understand what was going on in this story. They use carriages but wear modern clothes. They are mad one minute then dancing another. I don't get it. I just could not bring myself to read 41 chapters of a jumpy story.
bb chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
i like this capter
bb chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuccccccccccccccccccccccckk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck fuck why kikyo why
bb chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
yes you do writ long aurthor notes
bb chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
thankyou someone who understands
bb chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
bb like oh no i am talking like sesshy nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
Alanna-sama chapter 41 . 10/24/2012
This is such a cute story...love love love
serenity252 chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
that was so sad... poor kikyo
sunshinestar16 chapter 41 . 9/29/2012