Reviews for Hear the Raven's Cry
prince of darkness and fire chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
please continue!
Finisher chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Finish it it's really good
alecita122 chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Ohhh really good story, do you want to continue with the story? D: I WANT TO READ MOREEEE
TheJamjam chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
The entire plot is pretty epic, not many people are good at writing world-war proportion fanfics, but I think you've nailed it _ Can't wait for Finnceline to start, and when the males come ! Haha xD Finn won't take too kindly to a bunch of males chasing down marceline xD. You have yourself a follower _
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I realize this will probably never be finished, but I want to let you know that this story is beyond excellent. It is well written also, a quality that always impresses me! This hooked me from the start and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it. In fact, I just read the entire thing in one sitting. I just want you to know that this fic is all around AMAZING and I enjoyed every second of reading it. I hope I can find other fics as well thought out and written as this!
Kl3pt00 chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
I'm not very good at the review writing but this is a really good story and even though it hasn't been updated in ages I am here to ask you to continue it. its a very cool idea fighting for the crown n stuff
SETI-fan chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
I know this hasn't been updated in ages, so it's probably not going to be continued, but if there's any chance, I thought I'd beg you now. I just found this story and I'm really engaged in it. Creepy idea, the vampire queen being more like a queen bee than human royalty, and nasty fighting! Please, please continue this someday! I want to see what happens next and how or if Marcie survives! (Also, I'm curious now what the one weakness of the female vamps is that Marceline didn't want Bubblegum telling Finn and Jake.)

Great dark story! Thanks for sharing it!
OO chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I had a strange and disturbing dream, that a girl vampire defeated Marceline, and just when she was going to kill her, she stopped and looked at Finn, and she decided to torment Marcy even more. SHe announced that Finn will be the new king, and her mate. I watched in horror as the female vampire pounced and held down Finn, as he squirmed and struggled, she ripped off his clothes and proceeded to violate him. RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. MARCIE.
WE BOTH WATCHED IN HORROR!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
THAT IS A WEIRD TYPE OF MONARCHY. THEY BECOME QUEEN BY FIGHTING. THEY BECOME KING BY MATING. W.E.I.R.D.
maya chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
i think the fight seen was good. i liked the descriptive words. they really gave me a picture of what was going on.
Cupcake Flavored Muffins chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Update this story soon pleaseeeee. I'll cry everywhere when you doooo
MR. DONKEY DICK SLAPPER chapter 1 . 4/4/2012