Reviews for Reconnecting
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was very sweet I enjoyed it very much.
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Two things are strange about this fic - one is that the one I've written is almost a precursor to this somehow and I wrote it about a week before you pubbed this - it appears we still have our transatlantic mental connection in place ;) The other is that I /know/ I reviewed this last week while I was on holiday as I remember reading it in front of a really nice roaring fire. I hate so much at times!

Anyway, seeing as my review isn't here and that in itself provided me with a perfect excuse to come back and read this again then I'm reviewing now and loving it every bit as much as before.

Apart from just loving the renewed H/Matt dynamic in this sooooo much I also love the way Matt is so at ease in his own skin here - something I know hasn't always been the case. There's also such an easy way they have with each other which is a stark contrast to the intensity they share the rest of the time.

I really do love this fic, I think it's awesome and the title fits it absolutely perfectly. You really made my heart ache with this in all the right ways. *much lovage* :)
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awesome story. I liked it. They are good together.

You should write another story with Kane, Edge, and the Miz. I miss those three being together.

Can't wait for more.
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*APPLAUSE* I'm thrilled that Matty's come back. I've missed him!:) BTW thanx for getting me warmed up to Matty and Trips as a pair. It works beautifully, and I hope you write them more.:)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/6/2012