Reviews for Finding Kaoru
Beautiful...
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
*cries* I want a sequel
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
Wait no you can't let him die like that okay I refuse to accept this
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
I don't know whether to cry or not
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
Woah this is hella freaky but I love it!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Oh shit..
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Awww My tears
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I teared up tbh
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2015
Wow. Just... ...wow. There is no other word to describe this. Your writing is amazing. I've read this and Lost Without You and am happy to see the multiple stories of yours left for me to read. I read both stories in one day. One day. That paints a picture on how captivating you are. I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. Just... ...wow.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
O.O

I will never look at Ouran Highschool Host Club — or the Hitachiin brothers — the same again.

This was very well-written, with just the right amount of suspense and tragedy. You used exact and vivid words that painted a good mental picture, and the emotions were well-depicted. Good job, well done!
neverXmind chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Wow, this was amazing
PandoraHeartsAngel chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Great story! I wasn't going to review but than I saw that you promise to review after story. I write too so I understand the importance of review yet I hypocritly (not a real word but who cares) rarely do so! I'll try to fix that. You have some great stories! Now to review 'Lost Without You' :)
Haruhi's Rose chapter 29 . 3/17/2015
Had me completely hooked as usual! :D It was awesomely intense and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Would love to see a sequel or possible epilogue if you ever decide to write one! I've read all your OHSHC stuff now and have just "The Knives in his Sleeves" left to go. Oh, how I'm going to miss my new addiction (your writing, lol!) :P
Ozlice101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Honestly, I knda thought he was going to die too!
RedWizardFox6 chapter 29 . 2/18/2015
I can't tell you how many fells I had reading this! OMG JUST WOW...you are such an amazing writing and I love that all your stories are like more than 18 chapters. It makes me so happy that you write the stories that I love to read. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I cried and screamed and freaked out and wanted to kill those doctors. SO MUCH HAPPINESS And sadness and ahhhhhhh. Just thank you for writing this.