Reviews for Crossing Paths
PsychoJest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
"His accent clearly Irish; His attitude clearly bad ass."
that was awesome
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Love it! Totally in character and almost exactly how I’d incision the brothers interacting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
broser: It is hard to find good Boondock Saints crossovers, and I liked yours. Thank you for writing it.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Where is their adventure? Monsters beware.
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
i wonder what the two sets of brothers could get into when together? a lot of different things (both good or naughty)
Supfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Nice...Great job !
Mohoro chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AHHH! So I read this if this morning, while running late for work and favorited immidiatly to remember to write a review but u beat me to the punch!
Lovelovelove the idea of the two sets of brothers meeting! They are the same but opposite.. Sam and Dean both are not religious but grew up fighting demons and later dealing with Angels while Murph and Connor grew up very religious and fighting against evil humans... It's crazy that they are so similar yet different!
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Good story. I'd be interested in a sequel where they end up working a case together.
sweetypie15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Loved it can you make another? Pretty please that was so awesome!
The Cocky Undead chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is AWESOME!

Words cannot express how much I love this!

I loved the line, "his accent clearly Irish; his attitude clearly badass." So good.

If you ever wanted to continue (hint, hint) I'll be eagerly waiting. ;)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love it C: those four bros would be a seriously hardcore team.
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/7/2012

.. .. ... . YOU CAN"T END IT THERE!

*Practically drooling over key board*

Is there going to be a sequel?

Loves this by the way!

Murakami no Kitsune
spedreder chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I LOVE Boondock Saints and I have been haunting this category forever, hoping for a new fic. I finally checked the crossovers and I found one. I suck as a writer but I am more than happy to leave reviews! I've never seen Supernatural but the four of them sound like more meetings would be very interesting.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Never seen or heard of Boondock Saints, but from the way you wrote this, sounds good! Great work!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
All four of them rid the world of evil despite the best intentions of the law.