Reviews for Remembering the Importance
Captain der Kritiker chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Hi everyone First of all, this story was realy great. The idea, the drama and the cuteness... I liked all things from this story. I already read some stories who Amy becomes amnesia (maybe anyone know the video-story Choice of a rose from zsonicxcouplez... if not then you should watch it (Sonamy)(Sorry for this advertisingbut this story was realy different then the others in a good way. Every time Sonic and Amy were so close tp the truth you could facepalm yourself... and I had done this XD
The battle was... ok. It was not the best from this story, but you should not not read it because of this battle. My conclusion is clearly: Give this story a try, it will worth it. And maybe you should read the first story from BlueyOKeep on writing and I promise I will leave a review on your storiesOne review left for you on this day BleyO.. See ya
Captain
PureMLTrash chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
I really like this story. Yeah, there's a lot of grammatical errors. But I can look past that. You've made me LIKE Sally. All this time I've resented her, disliked her. But.. You made me look at the good that was Sally. And for that, I thank you. Until next time, Keep Writing!
Honey chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
Wow what a beautiful end
I feel so happy about sonic and Amy
Sorry for my bad English
But Keeeeeeeeeeeeep writing
Honey chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I love tails he's really funny
He's like "you and I need to talk " OMG I love that part
This story sure is interesting
I love tails and sonic and Amy they are my favorite characters
Amelia Bloom Rosetta chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
You did a fantastic job creating this wonderful, beautiful, heart warming, creative, adorable, story. I'm very proud to have clicked upon your story and read every single word in it. You have touched mine, and others hearts, with you story. As I read the first chapter, I knew I was in for a surprise. I hope you keep on inspiring me, and others to create storys like these, in Fanfiction, or in the real world. I want you to keep on writing your heart out on paper or on electronic devices. You have yourself an amazing talent that most people don't have, and your using it in a perfect way! Don't ever stop doing what your doing. You've inspired me and others to write with great description of feelings, thoughts, and opinions. To use great description of the things we see around us. This world has been waiting for people like you to go out there and show you talent! Don't let your talent go to waist! Don't ever let anybody push you down! Keep on making people smile, laugh, and giving them hope, faith, and courage to accomplish their dreams! You... Are... DIVERSE!

- Blue The Hedgehog/ Your Friend, Bloom Rossetta
Cx.sonamy lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Such a beautiful story got me in tears keep writing some savage stories!:)
Gilgamesh92 chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
really loved this story was hooked right from the start well set and well delivered always had me wanting more thank you :)
Jazzatron chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
I got to say that final battle was a bit of a let down we didn't really see much of anything and it sounds like we missed the best part. But at least the ending really made up for the lackluster fight.

The story overall was good except that it took so long for them to learn who Emi really is especially since we already knew, that it hurt the whole story made it feel longer than it was.

The first couple of Chapters when Sonic and Amy were younger were definitively the best part but that ending was almost better just felt a little too short.

Anyway story was fine felt like it dragged a little too long and a boring final battle but everthing else was pretty good.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
Third time reading this and I still cry for sadness and joy. I love this story soo much
Aamypink chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Oh my goshhhh, I was looking for this story just to read it again and ah, the romance! It makes me so happy. I missed this story very much, one of my many favorites.

I could not remember my password so I thought to leave my name instead of anonymous. :p

Now I will go leave to read your other stories which I don't think I ever read yet! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
Well shit I've been reading ur stories all night and now I have 10%! Hahah I love you!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
This is the third time I'm reading this and as usual I love and enjoy it sooooo much x'D

I loved the interaction between young Sonic and Amy; it was so KAWAII! Also, I loved Sonic's little aggressiveness when he met Amy again! It gave his character depth and showed how serious he was with his role!

I love all those medieval types of fanfiction and this is one of the best I read!
Karen chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
OMG! AMY! NOOO! Great story By the wat keep up the good work
Karen chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I Think little sonic is cute :3 nd i like the way amy Was shy great work :D
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
Aww this story is so good! I loved it! 3 i also love your other stories c; this almost made me cry and i loved it from beginning to end -