Reviews for Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
CarryOnMyWaywardDaughters chapter 1 . 2/3
Loved it! It's cute!
MadCatta chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Even today it makes me weep for this history. Casammy
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I've just got this big, goofy grin on my face now after reading that. The Winchesters are a few of the best parts of my life too :)
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So cute! Loved it! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Even though I wa nevera John Winchester fan I really loved this story. It was adorable. I loved the teacher slobbering over John. (Those darn Winchester men) I loved the whole outsiders POV of the interaction of the small family. Dean was just adorable and Sammy *My God above!* was BEYOND precious! Could a child be that cute without breaking some too adorable for ths world law? I loved how big brother Dean kept correcting him and the little one never get angry. This was seriously adorable!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love stories about the Winchesters from others' pov since they have such an impact, both great and small, on the lives of the people they see when they blow through town. I really liked this one.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very sweet. I always appreciate the outside views of the family. You wonder sometimes what impression they make on the others in their lives. I also loved Sam's priority list, very accurate.

Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Another great story.

I think all of us as fans can related to your OC. You get a glimpse inside the Winchester World and you want to be a part of it.

I love when you have the boys and John interacting in such a loving way. I fully maintained that John loved his boys even if he didn't always make the best decisions for his family life.

I was tickled that Sammy thought Dean was the most important person in his life. And it's really cool that John was fine with that.

Nice fic all around.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was great. I enjoyed reading it immensely. Carolyn was both amusing and sentimental. It was fun reading from her perspective.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Buckets full of happiness, I feel like my face is splitting in half from the big smile I'm having now. This was so sweet! So much joy and yet sadness in such a simple ordinary, every day scene. And the fact that it is told from the POV of a stranger, makes it even better, just adds the extra touch :D

Glad you've decided to make more of it than a drabble ;D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh how I loved this! You know I always love the outsiders pov and with this school setting, it just made it more special. I know exactly how Carolyn felt. You do get attached to some families and who wouldn't in their right mind not get attached to the Winchesters? I mean, come on! Thanks for this!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
oh my that's be cool if they return to the town as grown ups and meet her again.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You know it is stories like these that makes me think that John wasn't such a bad dad because you can see just how much he loves those boys.

This was a sweet and lovely story and I loved how they were viewed as a family plus the big-brother Dean part was awesome.

Great story and work. I really loved it.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
YOu are just such a talented writer. I loved the dialog from the almost great-grandmother. Very well done. thanks so much, Nicole.