Reviews for In the Eye of Love
WOWcow chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Haha - milky princess! Anyway I love this chapter especially how Beck still proves to be a bit childish at heart and still holds integrity
WOWcow chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Cute chapter! I'm glad that Robbie pulled out the flour when they didn't actually need it. Or maybe they did - just not for the cupcakes!
Just one question though: was the previous chapter a flashback or not in order with the story?
irshgirl chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
heheh this is a super fun read...i can see the wheels turning in Jade's head andi'm trying to put together how thisall will work to help Andre and Tori or Cat and Robbie for that matter.

Enjoying this so much to try to figure it out-cant wait for more.

Love Jade during her fake sweet-HILARIOUS.

Great chapter . how about some Cabbie love for my romantic heart, please (:
WOWcow chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Aww! Poor Andre, so confused! Loved this chapter and I do mean ALL of it. You are both amazing writers who are both doing an awesome job on this story, that I know lots of people love so don't you forget it :-D
alien babydoll chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I really like this, during the last chapter I'm

Like, MAKE UP YOUR MIND! Really well written and great story!
irshgirl chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I liked the realism in this ..Andre is backpedaling and he cant have it both ways .

Either he wants Meena or he is in love with Tori..think beck and robbie need to have guy talk with him.

Andre is alll wonky in the head and he needs to figure things out before he breaks Tori.

Excellent chapter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Good Chapter & More Please

i'm a leo since i was born in August.
WOWcow chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Wow! Awesome song, who wrote it again? I think it was one of you two but I can't remember... It was amazing though. Oh oh! Drama with Meena :-( This will end in tears... Oh and I don't know much about star signs but maybe Robbie could be a Scorpio?
irshgirl chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Amazing chapter, amazing song .

loved it .

Oh, and robbie seems like a Libra to me .
WOWcow chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Cool, yeah I can see a plan being formed! Can't wait for the next update. It could be fun to get part of the story from Trina's POV so that we get an overall picture of what is happening. Your choices though, keep up the good work :-)
irshgirl chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
robbie is so much in love with Cat-makes me sigh dreamily.

I love his thoughts on her . Enjoyed that he to knew it was a matter of time before Andre and Tori kissed .

jade and Robbie helping each other out -this ought to be all kinds of fun .

Cant wait .
irshgirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Loved the in depth of Jade 's feelings and the anguish of missing Beck and their love.

Hits straight to the heart.

Really enjoyed the girls discussion and Tori freaking out over Andre kissing her..i really like the fact that Jade even knows Andre is perfect for Vega.

That last line got a sob from me.
WOWcow chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Love it! I like how it is from multiple points of view because it gives a good overall picture. Awesome collab, can't wait for more
irshgirl chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
i understand why you love this chapter -beck is quiet eloquent here in his pain.

i love that he is taking responsibilty in the break up too especially since it wasnt just Jade. he wasnt perefct either .

Love Tori and Andre's nervousness...andre needs to chuck Meena and tell his girl he loves her. Loved the simple friendship scene you evoked with hardly any words where tori went to jade then they pulled cat ..very effective and i could only imagine the conversation the girls were having in my head.

In dire need of some cabbie though, pretty please .

Shivered with hope and anxiousness when Beck wrote the note..dying for jade's response.

Beautiful chapter .
irshgirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Andre needs to get a clue..Tori distance is speaking volumes about her feelings for him. great chapter .