Reviews for Spencer in Charge
Dreamwriter5000 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Entertaining and funny. Thanks.
Zoe chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This is hilarious.
I wish there was actually a scene like this in the episode.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this Episode when Reid says,"a few hours,a few hours,you guys did not come home until sunrise,"
LOL it was funny and this whole thing is great
jekkah chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was hysterical!
HeroXLink chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This was so good! I really enjoyed the writing and the story! I always was curious about what happened that night...:) Thanks!
Crepuscular Owl chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Great story. Girls can't resist a guy who is good with kids.
Alligates chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Ahaha, lovely

Ah, hangovers. So bright and sunny, aren't they? X3
Alligates chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my God, that was amazing X3 I can't stop laughing!

lol... I can't even think of anything to say, it was just too good XD great job, haha!
Qymaen chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
This was such a great story. Glad I read it. :]
wolfeylady chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I do hope there's a sequel to this!
Leigh59 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
A very nice ending. I like how he told The girls that he was angry that they scared Henry not that they came home tanked. Maybe the girls will think next time before they drink one of Poe's favorite drinks. I like how Katie just asked him and at Reid speed at least he sorted out the pros and cons before saying YES! please do a follow up.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
You're gonna leave it there? More adventures with Katie later maybe? That was great work, exactly what I have come to expect when I see an alert with your name. Thank you.
TwilightFan888 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
me likey! i hope you write more soon!
REIDFANATIC chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I'm glad Spencer made the ladies wait while he spoke to Katie. She seems like a very smart girl with excellent taste. I think I like Spencer in charge. Maybe Katie won't be available as much or maybe the next time she sits with Henry she'll have company.

The girls owe Reid big time. I hope they do something awfully nice for him.
Rebecca1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I really , really , really , really like this :D Can't wait for the next chapter