Reviews for Those Patient Hufflepuffs Are True
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Huh, I really liked this! There is debate over what House Eloise is in, although personally I always write her as a Hufflepuff, and I like your solution to it by having her Sorted into Gryffindor but switching, in a way, to Hufflepuff. I can definitely imagine Eloise not fitting in with the Gryffindors, especially the girls - Lavender and Parvati have each other, and Hermione's always with Harry and Ron, and I can really understand that Eloise would fit in more in a different House. I like how the Hufflepuffs really accepted her as one of their own, and how it got to the point where Eloise forgot about her original sorting because she had been in Hufflepuff for so long. I like the friendship between them, also, and you really show the characteristics of Hufflepuff. It seems like a lot of people forget about Hufflepuffs, and I like that you showed characters from there and gave them three-dimensional personalities. You showed Eloise's feelings very well, also. Great job!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Haha, I liked that a lot! I think you definitely captured the Hufflepuff spirit, aww :) and that's so weird that she's listed as both! I like how you made sense of it. :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is great! I like the way you take a real-world question and make it into the plot of your story. The great kindness of Hufflepuffs really comes through here, and without your reference to the lack of Beta, I wouldn't have noticed.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hello! I like how you put our conversation up in the story, it was interesting to say the least; I liked it and I like your characteration of the Hufflepuffs.

I think that it would have made it a little more interesting to see why Eloise would rather go into Hufflepuff than Gryffindor, but either way it is an interesting story; great job.
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Well, I just checked my copy of Sorcerer's Stone and Eloise Midgen isn't even mentioned in the sorting, so I'd trust the lexicon on this one. Still, very amusing story. It kind of paints Eloise as being even more fairy headed than Luna though, if she just wandered off with the Hufflpuffs and didn't even notice.

Any particular year you had in mind? It'd have to be at least 4th year given the Skrwet reference... But talk about it being too Dangerous makes me think it's 5th or 6th...

Anyway, fun story.
HuffPride chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was a great story! The ending was tear worthy! Great job!