Reviews for The Unforgiven
Kaz chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love your writing. Go aussie fanfiction!
Jily4 chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Ok, just spent the day reading this story. What a wonderful imagination you have, and truly a gift with words. So many surprises in this story, kept in guessing and interested! Again you wrote Sam and Dean almost perfectaly, just a couple of places that took me out of the story. Sorry, can't remember where, but both very minor and easily forgettable. I loved spending the day with the boys. This story was fast paced, scary, and full of humor and brothers caring for each other.

I read you aren't writing any more SPN stories, and that is sad. I am glad I have several still to read, and just hope to find another author I like as much as I do you. I am also glad I am late to your writing because I get the stories complete! Not good with delayed gratification. Thanks for the great story!
ccase13 chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
I really enjoyed all the twists and turns in this wonderfully complex story.
Hundley chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
I can't believe you are not going to write any more SPN stories. You are so good and I've really enjoyed this story. I used to read fanfic a lot, gave it up several years ago when everything seemed to be slash, and picked it up again last season when the Show was disappointing me so much. Frankly, I've enjoyed a few good writers, like you, much more than I've liked the Show in the last couple of years. I hope you reconsider for those of us that look for our SPN enjoyment in stories like this.

I liked your ending with the sleep-over in another town that didn't end in tragedy. That was quite satisfying. The whole story was quite satisfying and I enjoyed it very much.
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Wonderfully complex resolution to a wonderfully complex story. As always, a great read!
laurie31 chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
This was a great ride! The plot was very intricate and kept me guessing! I liked Sam saving Dean, too :)
JoanEYanney chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
I hope you have been receiving my other reviews. This one was harder for me because I am an old lady with failing memory. So I just had two more chapters to read. The writing of course was excellent. I feel as if you could write any kind of story you want to. I guess my main comment would be that this one didn't have a really exciting plot to it. My guess is that you weren't that inspired to write this one. I can not wait to read the next ones so please let me know when I can. Please don't stop writing just because your reader finds it so hard to critique someone's writing. So don't you dare stop writing based on the lack of reviews. If you read it and it is good, I promise you that it is good. Trust yourself. Love You. Take care. Joanie
What You See in the Shadows chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Awesome story. Loved the endind. Nothing in this story was ever what it seemed... wonderfully complex. And please reconsider the whole retiring thing as you are one the best writers here and I will very much miss your stories. I dont read much here because while there is a lot of it most is just plotless wincest or destiel stuff. Your stories are like a breath of fresh air and I hope to read more of them. Anyway great work yet again.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
At last! Dean got healed, but they outsmarted the demon and showed up at the crossroads and killed her! Demons really should know better than to deal with Winchesters! lol I'm glad that Celia was able to finally move on, and that Joanie was going to be okay. She thought Sam was joking when he talked about the apocalypse, but he wasn't. She should have realized that they don't joke about things like that. :P Just another day in the life of a Winchester. ;)

Sorry to hear that you won't be writing anything new, other than a few challenges. I hope you change your mind. I enjoy your writing. :) Take care, and I hope to hear from you again.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
Very good job so far. The plot is engaging (I must say I have always rather liked death by eye-bleeding) and you have good writing style. I am looking forward to reading the conclusion.
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Good chapter.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Another great chapter but seriously what do you have against Dean? Hope they find a solution that helps the possessed girl and Dean. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Damn, that demon is a pain! Vikki needs to be dealt with once and for all, but killing the young girl and leaving her son an orphan at two years old just sucks! I really hate Vikki! lol
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Ouch! That had to hurt! I bet Dean wakes up with some broken bones and a concussion. Now they are after Sam, so I hope Celia gets done first, otherwise he's in for a world of hurt too. O.o I wonder if Herman is gone for good? He didn't make an appearance. The witches were too cocky, and they didn't even pay attention to the fact that Celia was around. Not very bright, even though Vikki thought she was. lol
What You See in the Shadows chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Just read the last couple of chapters (I spent too much time writing and got behind on reading) and I love it! And dont worry, its not confusing just wonderfully complex. Things arent looking too good for Dean or Sam but hopefully their luck turns around. Cant wait for more.