Reviews for The Unforgiven
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
It is kind of a monster mash... So, what happens?
ccase13 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Poor Joanie is really having a bad couple of days in this story. If she lives, the boys should send her to Bobby Singer for a number of anti-possession charms and tattoos.
JoanEYanney chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Things are starting to get very scarey. I like how we are going deeper and deeper into understanding what is going on and I am very anxious to find out what is the thing that causes people to scream and scream and scream. I don't think we have all the grusome facts yet. Good pace.
JoanEYanney chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Wow, I was impressed by this chapter. I love that Joanie is now hanging out with Sam and Dean. We are starting to make progress and we are still trying to imagine what makes some people scream and scream.
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Woe, you can't leave me here! I gota know what happens next! Please, I'll waist away into nothing if I don't find out soon! *falls weakly to the ground* Save me!

LOL Anyway, as you might have been able to guess, I loved this chapter, especially the end. Your OCs are very realistic which is hard to do I know. Can't wait for more so update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Man! They really shouldn't have left Joanie unprotected, even if it was only a second! Now that Cassie is probably in her and Herman was suckered into showing himself and got 'zapped'. Things are not looking well for our boys now. :(
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Good chapter - things are coming to a head as midnight approaches.
3DBABE1999 chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
WOW! So Joanie has a powerful bloodline...nice...wonder what she could do with her powers on her own...hmm...Will you write that?

Boy Sam and Dean just got their hands full of all kinds of trouble...Now I know why Dean hates witches so much!...

I have a character in one of my fics with a powerful bloodline IF you wanna check it out it's called Pure Ones Supernatural and I would love if you read and gave a review it's all the reward I need and if you really like my story line you can always play around with my ideas I don't mind sharing!
Hundley chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I have no idea where this story is going. In fact, I think I'm getting all the characters confused and have to go back and re-read a few chapters. But the boys are in trouble, and that makes me ready for the next chapter.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Only Dean Winchester would offer a demigod possessing a woman coffee.

Will you post your Big Bang here?
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Wow, Sam and Dean had better figure out a way to beat the spirit and the demon, before the whole town is dead! O.o I hope 'Herman' is up to it. lol Too bad they can't just let everyone know what's going on, so idiots would stop saying their names! That might help, ya think? :P
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Whatever they're going to do, they'd better get at it - looks like the other side's going all out.
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Loven the story so far! The plot's incredible! Great work, can't wait for more!
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Good chapter! This fic's rolling right along.
ccase13 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
This is a very, very interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Is there a semi-non-evil demon in town? The black smoke left the nurse host alive and now it sounds almost like it intends to return the young girl. Maybe it was just being smart mouthed though.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »