Reviews for The Unforgiven
JoanEYanney chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
This chapter is well written. I like the descriptive elements of it. It is hard to understand exactly what the black mist is that currently has Suzi. At some point I will need to go back and reread the story from the beginning.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Two more down, still more to go, including evil mama. I hope Sam and Dean manage to keep Joanie safe, while the demon uses her to take out the witches. This is definately a case to go into the journal! I hope the boys never have to face a case like this again. This has been a hard one! I really don't like Cassie, she's REALLY evil! O.o

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more. :)
What You See in the Shadows chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Dont know what to say that I havent already said... so I guess Ill just repeat myself. Awesome story! Cant wait for more.
JoanEYanney chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Loved Chapter 8. You have got me wondering how Joanie REALLY fits in and is the white smoke from ghosts and is there any protection like hex bags for it. I think Joan is carrying the story, of course-knew she would.
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
White smoke? Something new... Good chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Oh great! More supernatural beings that want to end Sam and Dean! . They never catch a break, except to do with bones, it seems. lol They really needed a little more time to figure out what is so special about Joanie. Now they're out of time.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Good chapter.
Hundley chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I have no idea what's going on, but me likey. Looks like the boys are in trouble again and again and again. Looking for more.
JoanEYanney chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Sorry to read several chapters at once and then review. This is what stuck me the most this time: The way that you keep building layers upon layers in the story makes it more exciting. This is something I can't do-I have linear thinking only. Anyway, I say you are a great author and very creative.

Feel better.
Lucrecia Christina chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
oooh... it's getting sooo good and so early on. Yay can't wait for more!
What You See in the Shadows chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Why do I get the feeling that burning those bones didnt help their situation any. Oh well. And, dude, did not expect you to kill off that woman at the end. You just love a high body count dont you? Any way, I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Oh dear! WHY do I get the feeling it would have been better for the boys, if they hadn't burned the bones just yet? That demon is up to something, and I wonder if he knows Sam and Dean...
Lucrecia Christina chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Blue electrical charge? The smell of ozone? Sounds familiar...but you did it better! GREAT JOB! Can't wait for the next one!
Lucrecia Christina chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Loving all the layers! Keep going! Im envious but only in a good way!
What You See in the Shadows chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Oh, okay I get it. So there's a vengence driven demon chick and the rest of the weirdness is a result of... uh... okay, not even gonna pretend to understand what else is going on. But I cant wait to find out. Another well written chapter. Looking forward to more. Ps... you cant seem to write a story without injuring Dean, can you.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »