Reviews for The Unforgiven
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Too many deaths, too many questions still, and not enough answers. I wonder what Sam's idea is? I wonder what was done to the four girls, and how will it affect the demon? I have no clue what will happen next!
dreamlitnight chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Nice chapter! Sounds like the boys might be up against more than they can handle. Curious to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
There's some seriously strange stuff going on in that town! Good chapter.
JoanEYanney chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Ok this story has me mystified. Repeating a name 3 times sounds alot like Bloody Mary. So far that is what seems to be happening to each group. I am going to need a few more chapters before I can say for sure that I know what is going on. Are they conjuring up a demon rather than a scarey girl? And if so why?
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
So, a demon and something else? And two Winchesters in the line of fire. Good chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Man, that bites! Sam and Dean both got injured by that demon, it seems Dean worse than Sam. There seems to be two things out there killing people now, the demon and the spirit. Things are not going well for the Winchesters this case! O.o I think there are going to be a lot more deaths before this one gets solved. :(

Thanks for the update! I wish that would get it's act together! They sure have been having a lot of issues lately. :(
What You See in the Shadows chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Well... no real answers but plenty of action. In other words... another great chapter. Cant wait for more.
Hundley chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Yeah, the site is having trouble. I'm getting notifications on my email when you post (along with a couple of other stories I'm reading), but I'm having to go search your author names to find the stories. Don't know what's going on. Anyway, glad to see this update. Now I'm worried about Dean...and that white smoke just keeps going.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Awww, man! Now it looks like Jason was possessed, and he killed all of his friends, and now he is going to kill Howard! The Librarian said that thirty kids died when she was twelve, so now it's looking like that will happen again. An awful lot of kids have died already. I really hope Sam and Dean can figure something out when they get to the latest crime scene. It's a wonder they still have any hair left! lol They need to finish talking to Ivy, I'm thinking.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
It's definitely up their alley! Can'y wait to find out what's going on, and no, I'm not going to try to guess. Not this early, anyway.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Well, I'm sure glad the guys have figured out whats going on because I'm still lost. But, lost or not, I'm still enjoying the ride. Can't wait for more.
Lucrecia Christina chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Very cool! and it's not obvious...at least to this reader! Keep going!
Hundley chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Nice follow up on the last chapters, and I like that there's lots of action going on here. Of course, still no clue where it's headed, but I like.
JoanEYanney chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
You had me totally engrossed after just one page of cpt 1. I love the way you jump into the story without any boring preliminary crap that some authors use. I like how you tied in the sleep over group with the kids that were in the story that was being told. I am so excited now to see what Sam and Dean will do next and it is only chapter 2! You rock girl.

On an aside, you have the greatest sense of humor of anyone I have known. I love the irony and sarcasm and how I usually can totally relate.

My deepest thanks so far.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Hmmm, Joanie was awful sad about a sister she didn't really know. Maybe she's sad about something else? Maybe she knows more than she's letting on? She really wasn't much help. There's still too many unknowns, hence the research. I hope they catch a break soon, like maybe the missing teen girl will show up. This is a weird case. O.o
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »