Reviews for The Unforgiven
The plot thickens...
Lucrecia Christina chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Interesting...
What You See in the Shadows chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
So... what was in the mirror? And whats up with the photos Dean saw... are they relevent to the case? And why do all the different stories contridict each other? And what kind of pie will Dean choose to eat? As always you are writing a wonderfully complex story. Cant wait for more.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Interesting. So the first story told wasnt right but still had the same consequences... wonder how that happened? Cant wait to find out.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Curiouser and curiouser. So, not just a vengeful spirit. I do like complex plots and you always deliver. Can't wait to find out what's actually going on.
JoanEYanney chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I accidently lost my review so I am starting over. I was hooked into the story very guickly. I love how you get my total attention so quickly and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I loved how you meshed the kids at the sleepover with the kids in the story. I also loved how quickly Sam and Dean were there in the story so quickly.

I'm loving it kid but I will be patient and wait for your next inspiration.
Hundley chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I'm intrigued, and somehow I think things are about to get worse. Uh, Dean, don't charge forward. You know you always get your ass in a a snare when you do that.
dreamlitnight chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Oh, poor Dean and witches. And that baby face couch sounds really creepy and I don't blame Dean for not wanting to sit on it. lol. Nice chapter.
Lucrecia Christina chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
How about doing my dishes instead? Excellent! Ali? hmmmm... hahahaha... Very creeptastic! Really loving this one so far! You are a true talent!
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
The two families were so different. They even reacted differently to Sam and Dean. Their stories were different too. I wonder who or what Sam and Dean saw at the cemetary? Is it the spirit, or someone else who experienced the ghost, but didn't die?
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Similar to Bloody Mary, but worse, because you don't have to say it, you just have to be present, then see the spirit. I wonder which girl survived the slumber party? Sam and Dean might find this spirit a little more difficult to get rid of. They'd better be careful, since she seems to go after anybody.

Looking forward to more from you. :)
Lucrecia Christina chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very cool! I hate the Bloody Mary, Candy Man, and all those related stories even now, they scare the crap out of me! GREAT START!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Good start.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Promising start. Im interested to see where this goes. But, dude, you are seriously cranking up the body count and its only the first chapter! And are you planning on injuring the guys, cause that does seem to be a thing of yours. Anyway, please update soon.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5