Reviews for Knitting IN SPACE Firefly Edition
onceuponanevilangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aw, so cute. And so funny too! I can totally imagine Wash with the pink yarn...and everyone else for that matter. Great job!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Yay! So cute!
Chrissy at Collinsport chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I enjoyed this so much. It's been a long time since I've watched the show, but your reminder of all the characters, and your picture of life in space has given me the itch to visit once again. Smiles all around. Thanks!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I truly love the image now painted in my mind! Thank you so much for this!
RiganteWarrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is quite short but I enjoyed it. Very cute and sweet :)
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh, this was hilarious! You know there is the one comment in the cut scene of "Mrs Reynolds" with River saying "I could knit" and there's also the reference to a Ball of Yarn in one of the comics...so you're on solid ground in introducing knitting in a Firefly story. I have my suspicions that Jayne may actually know how to knit, but declines to do so because he so values his ma's cunning hats. I'd also be willing to speculate that Mal's ma or one of the ranch hands knew all about knitting, too, but like all things connected with Shadow, he doesn't want to talk about it. I'm sure that as soon as River completes that spiderweb lacework and intarsia double helix she'll be churning out complicated fair isle and aran knits of her own design. Maybe Wash and Zoe will find a use for that tiny pink hat. Wouldn't mind more visits with the Serenity Knitting Circle. Bring it on!