Reviews for Inception

:D
Tess'ika chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
Love it :D
AnakinCaffrey chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Awe. Nightmares and Separatists always ruin everything. I hope nothing happens to Ani and Obi! Can't wait for your next update, buddy. :)
HI777 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
This chapter was so good! Please keep writing. And update soon. Thanks and may the Force be with you!
AnakinCaffrey chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Awe! Beautiful! I can't wait for the next update!
HI777 chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I would have never guessed this would have happened! I love it! Yes! A happy moment! Keep updating! And may the Force be with you!
AnakinCaffrey chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
YAY! You're back! :) Back with an amazing chapter :D I loved it and I'm about to go listen to the song. Go, Ani! I have this bad feeling like what he's just done is going to come back and bite him in the butt later though.
AnakinCaffrey chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Awe! You nearly had me crying with this chapter. I loved the beginning as well as the rest of the chapter. I, personally, like seeing little sparks of Anakin's protectiveness... as well as his dark side. ;) I love that Shmi has a lightsaber! :) Keep up the wonderful work!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Aw, did you have to make him kill Lux? It's not that I really pike the guy, but I just hate any moments when Anakin goes all Dark Side on us. I really like this story, by the way. When do we get the next chapter?
AnakinCaffrey chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Awe! The scene with Anakin leaving his daughter was beautiful. It made me feel awful for him! The scene with Anakin and Ahsoka was also wonderful. YES! He killed Lux! And now it's time for him to get revenge. I'm looking forward to another update!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Okay, I think that it is a bit rediculous to put Anakin and Ahsoka together, and to tell you the truth I actually started it once before I actually read it. That said, I like the story and look forward to seeing the next chapter.
AnakinCaffrey chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I was practically in tears after reading this! :( But that's not a bad thing! You're doing such a wonderful job. I always write the same thing in my reviews, but the emotion is so tangible. Keep it up! :D Until next time. :)
AnakinCaffrey chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Awe :( I hope you realize how awesome your chapters are because they're so emotional. It's pretty beautiful to see a man cry, especially Anakin. I'm so in love with this story. :) Keep up the great work and update soon!
AnakinCaffrey chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Whoa! I didn't expect that!

Stupid Obi-Wan :P And, of course, poor Ani. :(

Fantastic chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
AnakinCaffrey chapter 4 . 3/11/2012