Reviews for Philosophical Magic?
UberNimrod chapter 15 . 2/3
Credibility, schedibility. We are fanfic writers. We don't have credibility.

Welcome back to writing. Hope your health is back to normal.
Lazruth chapter 14 . 1/16
Huzzah, you return again once more! Excellent chapter, and honestly I absolutely love how Setsuna acts in this story. Props to you, mate!
Johny Olde chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
I'm very happy to see this continue. I really like this idea. I like to see Negi as Nodoka's roomate and Yue being Asuna's job as his caretaker. Negi and Nodoka have so much in common and Yue can have a deep character to develop for Negi. She's also a very smart and rational girl.
najdrox chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
the humor in this story is pretty good and fairly n line with cannon, i really enjoyed it
PhantomDark chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Interesting written chapter, sad that Negi didn't get his time with Kaede. Hopefully he gets pactios and some fun time with not only Nodoka and Yue, but also with Yuna and perhaps even Anya and Nekane. I liked you having Misora's red panties peek out, a little detail like that is nice. Would love to see Negi's reaction from a webcam show from Anya. Hope to see how it continues, take care.
stiven54 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Oh my god its been so long i almost forgot about this story. I've honestly been waiting ages for this story to come back, i hope to see more since i started reading this from when you first uploaded.
thepraetorium chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Hey glad to hear that your okay. This is one of my favorite stories on this site so I am glad to see it continue/
Heika chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Why did Yuna call Nanase sempai if they are in the same grade? With her position Fukukaichou would be correct but not sempai.

Very few, save perhaps Jack Rakan and maybe, just maybe myself, could match him. Oh, and Kitty, who you're acquainted with
Arika could likely beat him as well since she has access to royal magic (divine magicks). We saw her neutralizing his magic barrier without any difficulties and left him with a bruise from a simple slap. Power is worthless if you cannot hit your opponent especially if it is draining to use.

never once, not once, give any thought to where he wanted to be, what he wanted to do
sounds like Yoda’s speech.

it's not a surprise that Nagi COULDN’T leave his wife alone

Congrats on your future recovery and thanks for continuing this!
wraith12345 chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Hey man don't worry about your body comes first. Hope your okay.
Havelock Vetinari chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
That sounds extremely important. I can only send ye well-wishes, so I do so.
Mike Kromer chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
I Want more asap, love it so far, keep it up, time for a couple pactios lol
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
drats I hit the end. Twas highly amusing and loved Vash's guest appearance.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Very entertaining story, but it seems you haven't updated in almost a year. Also not sure Yue should have screwed the translation up. During the first study session it was mentioned she wasn't bad at school work, just that she didn't try. Plus you mentioned her reading some higher level books.
shadow12 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
About time there was an update, I was really starting to wonder if this had been abandoned or not. though Nodoka does bring up a good point: who is Negi going to end up with?
PandaBear34 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
ahh! im so excited to have finally found a yue/negi fanfiction! i really like the way you write yue and i look forward to the next chapter! keep up the good work :)