Reviews for Philosophical Magic?
thepraetorium chapter 1 . 7/20
Hey glad to hear that your okay. This is one of my favorite stories on this site so I am glad to see it continue/
Heika chapter 12 . 7/12
Why did Yuna call Nanase sempai if they are in the same grade? With her position Fukukaichou would be correct but not sempai.

Very few, save perhaps Jack Rakan and maybe, just maybe myself, could match him. Oh, and Kitty, who you're acquainted with
Arika could likely beat him as well since she has access to royal magic (divine magicks). We saw her neutralizing his magic barrier without any difficulties and left him with a bruise from a simple slap. Power is worthless if you cannot hit your opponent especially if it is draining to use.

never once, not once, give any thought to where he wanted to be, what he wanted to do
sounds like Yoda’s speech.

it's not a surprise that Nagi COULDN’T leave his wife alone

Congrats on your future recovery and thanks for continuing this!
wraith12345 chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Hey man don't worry about your body comes first. Hope your okay.
Havelock Vetinari chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
That sounds extremely important. I can only send ye well-wishes, so I do so.
Mike Kromer chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
I Want more asap, love it so far, keep it up, time for a couple pactios lol
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
drats I hit the end. Twas highly amusing and loved Vash's guest appearance.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Very entertaining story, but it seems you haven't updated in almost a year. Also not sure Yue should have screwed the translation up. During the first study session it was mentioned she wasn't bad at school work, just that she didn't try. Plus you mentioned her reading some higher level books.
shadow12 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
About time there was an update, I was really starting to wonder if this had been abandoned or not. though Nodoka does bring up a good point: who is Negi going to end up with?
PandaBear34 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
ahh! im so excited to have finally found a yue/negi fanfiction! i really like the way you write yue and i look forward to the next chapter! keep up the good work :)
dragonick711 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Nice to see an update for this story because honestly I almost forgot it existed, but at least you didn't abandon it. The fight with Vash is everything you'd expect from him, screaming and crying, so I enjoyed that part. Cocone's cold shoulder to Misora was well done and totally deserved so I can't wait to see how that is resolved. I don't know when you'll be able to update again so all I can say is I hope it's soon and wait for when it finally comes.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Sweet! You finally updated! And this chapter was filled with lots of fun! I loved Vash's fight with Evangeline and Chachamaru, it was a great pay-off! But do try to update sooner, will you? Speaking of which, news update for thus far is...Apparently Egoraptor of Awesome Series fame has been getting so popular almost everyone now knows who he is, he's done several great video game series not the least of which are Game Grumps and Sequelistis. I watched his Castlevania one and pretty much agreed with almost every point on why the first game kicked ass, while the second game was at least trying something new even though it failed horribly.

Outside of that, good to see you're back in business! See you next update.
Lazruth chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Oh god you're finally BACK! Man I missed you!

On to the chapter. Since it's short, I can't really say all that much. Yue seems to be bound and determined to stay with logic in a situation where logic can no longer help, Negi is still holding on to a flimsy excuse and that whole "can't put my students in danger" bullcrap when it's plainly OBVIOUS that they're already in danger now so why not give them something to help them, and by far my favorite part, Cocone giving Misora the cold shoulder. Nothing she didn't deserve.
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
As long as you keep updating I won't complain too much!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!
Lazruth chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
I'M BACK! After having no internets and thus being unable to read this I'm BACK!

*ahem* So yeah, Vash showing up... going to be honest, I'm a little wary of that. Couldn't really get into Trigun, thus not really interested in Vash. Maybe you can change that, I dunno.

That said, surprised that Eva is doing this stunt at this time. Wasn't Takamichi still here at this point? Pretty sure he was, though not 100%. ... Oh please don't tell me that this is one of those "Let's see him grow from this" things.

On that note, I demand a oneshot of Deadpool against Batman. Or at least Deadpool vs Superman or Green Lantern.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Keep up the good wor, Update soon, etc. There isn't enough fics with this idea. I like it, and it's not boring. Asuna and konoka as much as I love them are kinda ditzy. Yue and Nodoka are the smart ones. Weird and shy but smart. They being his primary protectors (like asuna in canon and chisame/Hakase in URE) will totally screw with things. Which I'm looking forward to. plus are Nodoka and yue getting different pactio artifacts? If they are the same who will be the physical fighter like asuna was/is? Until atleast negi gets his martial arts training proficiently. Anyway keep it up and
-Alex out