Reviews for Philosophical Magic?
tsun chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
nice story. please update.
tacitblue1973 chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
Quite amusing so far.
magic135 chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
Been a while you've done this. Glad to see this return.
Akuma-Heika chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
You have no idea how glad I am to see this update!

I hope to see more regular updates from now on.

This chapter was very amusing. I am curious HOW many pactios Negi is going to forge. Need to reread this, but if memory (and hints in this chapter) serves, will Setsuna be his Ministra as well?
Johny Olde chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
Happy to see you back and up again with this story. This chapter was pretty amusing and again, love where this is going. So Yue was his first kiss... and I did not mean pactio but regular kiss, even if it wasn't a romantic moment. lol But so looking forward to seeing what powers they get.

Also, remember my message months ago? I gave you that pactio idea of Yue's magic hat? Don't want to spoil the readers. Let it be a surprise.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
cool fanfic
UberNimrod chapter 15 . 2/3/2017
Credibility, schedibility. We are fanfic writers. We don't have credibility.

Welcome back to writing. Hope your health is back to normal.
Lazruth chapter 14 . 1/16/2017
Huzzah, you return again once more! Excellent chapter, and honestly I absolutely love how Setsuna acts in this story. Props to you, mate!
Johny Olde chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
I'm very happy to see this continue. I really like this idea. I like to see Negi as Nodoka's roomate and Yue being Asuna's job as his caretaker. Negi and Nodoka have so much in common and Yue can have a deep character to develop for Negi. She's also a very smart and rational girl.
najdrox chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
the humor in this story is pretty good and fairly n line with cannon, i really enjoyed it
PhantomDark chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Interesting written chapter, sad that Negi didn't get his time with Kaede. Hopefully he gets pactios and some fun time with not only Nodoka and Yue, but also with Yuna and perhaps even Anya and Nekane. I liked you having Misora's red panties peek out, a little detail like that is nice. Would love to see Negi's reaction from a webcam show from Anya. Hope to see how it continues, take care.
stiven54 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Oh my god its been so long i almost forgot about this story. I've honestly been waiting ages for this story to come back, i hope to see more since i started reading this from when you first uploaded.
thepraetorium chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Hey glad to hear that your okay. This is one of my favorite stories on this site so I am glad to see it continue/
Heika chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Why did Yuna call Nanase sempai if they are in the same grade? With her position Fukukaichou would be correct but not sempai.

Very few, save perhaps Jack Rakan and maybe, just maybe myself, could match him. Oh, and Kitty, who you're acquainted with
Arika could likely beat him as well since she has access to royal magic (divine magicks). We saw her neutralizing his magic barrier without any difficulties and left him with a bruise from a simple slap. Power is worthless if you cannot hit your opponent especially if it is draining to use.

never once, not once, give any thought to where he wanted to be, what he wanted to do
sounds like Yoda’s speech.

it's not a surprise that Nagi COULDN’T leave his wife alone

Congrats on your future recovery and thanks for continuing this!
wraith12345 chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Hey man don't worry about your body comes first. Hope your okay.