Reviews for Sweet Affection
Locke chapter 4 . 5/5
I love the story, and dialogue. I wish, as a christian, that you had saved any sex till after marriage. It should be treasured. Despite that, it was a very nice story. Hurrah!
Progamergirl chapter 4 . 1/15
You should make one of these a lemon
HA ahahhASDFG chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
The sneaky Devil HaHa! he knows he soo knows he knew all along its gonna be even funnier when she finds out i can feel it ;D
its gonna be so peak! it is going to be Soo PE;'''''''''DAK! HahAhahaha and im going to be like ha ahaha aHaHaHahahahahahahhhaaASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!?£ ##*$¥?!%#
its gonna be like-.. you know what i cant even predict it, ive got so many theories ..
haha thories..ha ahaha aHaHaHahahahahahahhhaaASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!?£ ##*$¥?!%# im so weird;''
HA chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I cannot WAIT untill she realises who shes been .. well, f***ing
it is going to be HilAriOus, she'll be like:
...oh my God! i've been f***ing the f***king bane of my F***.ING Existense!
and im just gonna LAU;''''''''''DGH! HahaAhahaaaaaASDFGHJKL!£&#%$?¥#%
aaabbbcc chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
kid pervert :)
OzeraBand chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Best ending ever! I'm not even kidding, I burst out laughing! This story made me fall a little bit more in love with our favorite speedster.
Questionable chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
THAT WAS SSSSSSOOOOOOO CUTE AND AMAZING AND AWESOME AND CUTE AND... YAH! :P
Opaul chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
so. much. cute. I. can't. I was in a bit of a slump but this fanfiction just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
MusicLoverBLD chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
That was so great :D :) i hope you write more Wall/Artemis stories cause they are awesome :) :)
NoLongerHidden chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
You ended it on a really funny note, a nice touch. I loved the story. :)
icequeen3125 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
did he ever find out Artemis is ARTEMIS
megami.shi chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Really funny! :D Love it!
guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was an awesome first chapter I will keep reading so keep updating
GeekDad chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I'm a big fan anyway, but I just found this. Great story. Loved every chapter of it.
annagray chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'm adding this story to the community page Strictly AU!