Reviews for The Confessions of a Broken Heart
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
great story first time reading it can't wait for the next chapter!
Genddrene Mjesec chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Wow! please tell me that everything its gonna be allright... that Damon would be in jail and that this pretty family would together again :3

Sorry for just reviewing... Just to many things at the university... and no more time... but now im writing so you can know that i keep reading it!

See you soon! XOXO
jaylynn.rummel chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
please continue! I love them arguing, its cute! Yes i can, no you can't. I was just all :p haha thats hilarious, and I hope Darien KILLS Damon! Which is sad to say, because Damon is my favorite guy name!
carefreemagicalgirl chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Darien! _

Bunny, please forgive him already and stop being Daemon's pawn!
Genddrene Mjesec chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Poor Darien!

Maybe he deserves it... But no so hard xD

I wanna kill Damon... May I? I hate people when they use other people weakness's for their own pleasure...

But... It's something that happens all the time. I hope Buns realize that Darien is still in love with her. And that she deserves hapiness...

Ok! See you soon!
chronos-girl chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
KNOCK OUT! Sammy should be a player in the punch out game. lol. awesome chapter!
chronos-girl chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
lol. you pulled a "parent trap" move at the end. loved it. can't wait for your next update. Usagi'll probably end up in the hospital for the pills but that will work out cuz then Mamoru can take care of her. :D
chronos-girl chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
in all honesty i don't think people should be offended by a fiction. A story created by a person out of enjoyment. If people can't seem to handle someone's idea of a different nationality then so be it. the truth hurts obviously. But i'm not trying to start trouble. just stating my opinion on closed minded individuals. Anyway, Your story is awesome as always. i'll start the next chapter right now. Keep up the good work!
Luna-P27 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
is going to die?, really, is she going to die?, ohh nooo! ... I want to Darien and Serena end up together or at least make the passes
UnderThePureMoon chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY SERENA?

WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?

I understand where she's coming from though. There are times when I've felt like that, though I'm around Rini's age.

Poor Serena. Darien better get his ass in there and save her before I kill everyone in a fit of sad rage.

Hah, just kidding!

I can't wait to read more!
ISana55 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Wow! This was a powerful chapter...you are a verte good writer, i can feel Serena's sadness and desesperation because she feels alone , i hope that Darien and Rini can give her what she needs in her life , i hope she dont die , i cant wait for more ! :)
Genddrene Mjesec chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
OH MY GOD! I can't wait for next chapter! Please upload it soon! Wow... Too many things for a chapter... Oh god... What is going to happen? Please please please i'll wait for it! See you :) XOXO
Genddrene Mjesec chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
(soooorry for my bad english. I haven't write anything in like 2 or 3 years)

I really like your story! It's amazing how a daughter could do anything to make her mother happy. Even taking risks. Like flying to France for example xD. I hope you didn't do that xD (but if you did it... Please tell me xD sounds like a big experience)

So... I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update it soon. Now I'm a little worried for Sere... Maybe she's thinking that she doesn't love her anymore... Or that she's tired of the living... Nvm xD so please update it soon!

XOXOXO
ISana55 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Awesome chapters! I'm so happy that Darien doesnt cheat Sereba but at the same time he hit her ... i hope that he can explain to Serena and win her love again, i Love Darien and Rini Interactions, i cant wait for more! :)
Unknown reader chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Just so you know that there's a missing part in my first review. I said that your story is one of the few stories that I find interesting lately. Also it is my feeling while reading this chapter that isn't important at all, not your story of course. I'm sorry for the bug.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »