Reviews for Having a Taste
Shiori Yomu chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Yeah, Roxas can't take his eyes off of Xion. :3
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ohmygosh! Xion! That guy you're writing to is Roxas! Squee!
kawaiiRi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
these one shots are really nice. it'd be cool if you could update it more often :3
xXellesmeraXx chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Its cute! Im really excited to see a friendship develop between them, And im starting to wonder if namine might even get a little jealous ;)
Easy2Hurt chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
roxas has feelings for xion AND namine?
TheSapphireRose chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I like Roxas' character alot more now, and Xion's personality really made me laugh XD. I love this story so far, keep up the good work!
SuzaLulu4eva417 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I like it! It's a very unique idea!
MinatsukiSoul chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Well, this was certainly interesting! :) I must say, you, Ms. Happiness, have inspired a new story that I must start typing, so... ARIGATO, ARIGATO, ARIGATO! Now, just who is the boy on the other side? *thinking mode* ANYWAYS, UPDATE PLEASE!(sorry for the short and late review, but theminternet is down and typing on the 3DS is HARD -.-)

- es :3
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hehe, Mr. Westwards sounded interesting. And neat twist on Roxas's attitude! Hope this one ever gets continued... and if not, the whole concept sounds very cool!
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story sounds interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Teasers are not allowed on this website. Drabbles and the like are fine, but previews and the like are not allowed. Please make the necessary changes, or you will be reported.

Thank you.
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012

I started yelling in my head when the snobby blond guy said he was Roxas. But then I realized: hey! Mebbe the letter dude is secretly Roxas trying to get close to her!

I'm not sure or whatever but I really hope so because how the heck is it gonna be rokushi if Xion hates Roxas? Anyway I luv how u lay ur story out.i like the sophisticated background Xion comes from. Im dying to find out what happens next! When do u plan on making the next update?

P.S. how old are Roxas and Xion because I wanna make a good mental picture in my head. I always have a habit of doing taht