Reviews for It's All Fine
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I liked it. well done.
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Why would John dream of Tribbles? It's a funny idea, but still, I was wondering.
Puggle chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Stunning. Really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great job!

Xela
swerley chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Loved it! Very sweet and helped heal my heart after Reichenbach.
K.Jade chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I can only breathe out.

Holy shit, that was amazing.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Nice story :D

Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
asdfghjkl; NEW HEADCANON.

that is all. ;w;
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Phew, I really liked this!

It was an enjoyable read! Somehow everything came together just fine and it worked from start to end and it was so lovely because you literally were able to feel the happy tension between them but see them building their relationship at the same time!
deannawatson chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
OHMYGOSH. This was fantastic!
I absolutely LOVED this. Thank you for writing that, and I'll be oyoun the look-out for anything else you may write.
Have a Shertastic day.
Dimwit Cynic chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh my goodness. I did NOT pick this fic up expecting... Expecting... This! This glorious relationship-study that's just... Yes! Brilliant! -ahem- excuse my flailing but... Yes, bravo.
unintentionalgenius chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh goodness, I loved this. It was just the right amount of angst-to-fluff, but it wasn't quite fluff, it was musing on relationships in general, and it was glorious. You made it quiet and understated so that it hits all the harder, and I'm crying because it's so good. It really is.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh wow, that was So well written. I loved the flow of it & the inserts from episodes. Really, really beautiful.
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh.

Oh, my.

I loved this. I am wildly jealous that you wrote this in three hours, because it is gorgeous and it did my heart so much good. The character exploration is just...it makes me ache.

(Also, everyone thinks they failed their ACT. This is perfectly normal; it's part of the process and should not be taken as an indicator of anything. Breathe. On the other hand, if it makes you write like this, continue to worry. Don't let me stop you.)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, that was great! I'm impressed :)