Reviews for Learning From The Past
Incongruous Legume chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
e.e
why has it been so long since you updated
I WANT TO READ MOAR
MOAR I TELL YOU
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOAR
WinnieTheFatPooh chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
:O only 1 chapter?! That's a crime! We didn't even find out what was in the journal or who it belonged to D: Anticipation is strangling me!

Who can live without music? x) I can't live a day without listening to at least 3 songs...

And typical Shikamaru to leave her to the unpacking part alone XD every neighbour of ours that I can remember had helped us unpack an move stuff and such (except for our current one. He's a creepy old asshole :U) I guess Shikamaru is too lazy for that XD

She's lucky to have Kiba and Shikamaru as her neighbours. I wish I had neighbours like that (instead of the scary old geezer over here D: He already complained about us making too much noise! He's too stupid to notice that we were only moving the furniture since we just moved :V)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! D: I can't wait to know who the journal belongs to and what is going to happen once she reads it. My mind is filled with questions and they are mocking me, telling me I am too stupid to know the answers D: And seriously, I can't believe I am the first reviewer! :U people are too lazy these days...(or is it the Shika-flu?) whatever it is, this fic deserves more reviews! Honestly, I can feel that it's a good plot already by reading the first chapter... AND YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! The questions are shooting question marks at me! D: