Reviews for Five Times Addison Met Olivia
illegal kittens chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
am not and will never be over this
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Nice fic
svuroho chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Just found this crossover story, and I must say that I loved it. Exceptional writing and really believable storyline. Maybe you'll return to the pairing for a follow up? Lovely either way.
Sussie chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great characterization of both Olivia and Addison, very believeable both that and the moments in which they meet. Not forced like some stories of this kind are. I especially liked the first part. And also this line in the fourth part was painful (in the good way that fanfics are to us that like to torture ourselves...): She sits alone at Le Bernardin for forty-five minutes and two glasses of cabernet before her blackberry flashes with the news that her husband won't be joining her.

I think what I liked most was that they were all not isolated situations but you've put them in the right context of the show.

Also, I think this is the first Grey's Anatomy fanfic I've read, very weird that it was about my generally least favorite character...so thank you for making me like her more! And gonna check out your other stories now. I hope you'll write more crossovers like this. Believable ones are so hard to come by.
JNM5505 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really liked this piece of work! It has left me wanting more, but I still feel satisfied with the way it is.
Reggieme chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I hope you continue. Really like it and like your unique angle on their interactions. Nice job.