Reviews for It's Hard to Believe
Kohaku no Hime chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I especially love the mention of him not being ready to admit anything; if this is "The Batman" version of the Riddler then he's still reeling from Julie's betrayal, so it makes perfect sense that he's reluctant to trust anyone. I also liked how he decided that solving the riddle behind her was no longer as important as it was before.

Great job on this collection, AG! I hope to see more soon!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Oooooh. Riddler came and got her? My my, Riddler, is it possible that you care for her more than your riddles? I'm impressed - you are actually jealous of Garfield, aren't you? Mwee, some fluffy Riddler and Alice.

Onto the last chapter!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Bahaha, poor Garfield. It seems you aren't destined to win her over in this fic - but it speaks volumes that she is talking of nothing but Riddler to him. It implies that she still cares about him, even if he's being a jerk - and OHOHO ALICE CALLED HIM A JERK. She must really be mad at him...

On to the next chapters!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
...I'd say that went pretty poorly, Riddler.

I warned you, Riddler. I told you in advance this would happen, but NOOOO, you just HAD to sit there and focus more on the Batman than on Alice. What were you expecting, honey?

*displays smileshipping banner proudly* YESSSSS...I mean, oh no. What a shame, going to Garfield. *is shot for sarcasm*

Off I go to read the rest!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Haha, I love how accustomed to this Alice has become. It's like Riddler's tantrums don't even phase her anymore and she's just nonchalantly ignoring him. I also LOL'd at the mention of Garfield - of course he'd want to get her out of there, just so he could keep her all to himself (not that I blame him *displays smileshipping t-shirt proudly*)

Yet another fantabulous chapter!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
D'awww, I like how this one turned out too. He's trying to shelter her from what he's doing, especially since it'll likely get people hurt or killed, and it's such a rare moment of consideration for him to take her feelings into account and shield her from it.

Good job with this one!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Riddler you ungrateful thing you! Pay attention to dear Alice, because she's actually sticking around you and you need to spoil her!...although, come to think of it, Julie utterly betrayed him, so it's plausible. That and he's also someone who's not interested in anything that doesn't give him mental stimulation AND he's not planning on doing anything for the betterment of humanity, so he's likely tuning her out.

Either way, though, PAY ATTENTION TO HER.

Yet another fantastic chapter, AG!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I remember this one from LJ! I still hold the opinion that Alice doesn't have much patience for stubborn!Riddler, haha.

I like how he makes it a riddle to guess why he chooses to be a villain and not help others, because really that's about the gist of it. He could help if he wanted to, but we've already got to deal with Sherlock Holmes and his massive ego. It's probably better we have to deal with Riddler as an enemy.

Nicely done!

Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Of course. If it holds no mental challenge for him then Nygma is notoriously lazy - it makes perfect sense! And I love how Alice is just simply trying to figure out what he's telling her.

Nice job!

Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
It's the end? ):

I was hoping there'd be extreme fluff in this chapter but you made a very good point. Riddler would never say those three treasured words. So the way you ended it was good. But I still wish there was a lot of fluff involved.

Maybe you can write a fluffy shot of these two soon? (:
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
I really love the last sentence. (:

It makes me think if that's something the Riddler doesn't really know. We all know that Alice isn't the type of gal to cheat, but it's interesting to think about how Riddler feels about it. He may know but does he really?

Good prompt! I'm excited for the next one.
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
I wish these were longer. It's really good! (:

But it's sad that it's going to be ending soon. ),:

Why must it end? It shouldn't. It's really good and shouldn't end. But it must.

Tell me. Are you going to write more stuff like this? That's taken from challeneges and post them on here? (:
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Laugh. Out. Loud. XD
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
No wonder Garfield wanted her to reconsider her choice lmao (:

What else is Riddler going to do that'll make Alice question her choice?
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
WHAT DID RIDDLER DO?

Did he hit her? Did he beat her? Is he just throwing a tantrum and destroying his hideout but not hurting her? I vote for the third.

And Dr. Crane. It sounds like someone has a soft spot for her with the way he keeps warning her about the villains.