Reviews for Loving Spell
THIS IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
I love this this has to be my 4rth or more reading it is so cute and the second chapter is good too but perhaps you could make a reaction chap after expecially for the 1rst chapter great job I love this one
Dragon Writer09 chapter 1 . 4/4
Couldn't (gasp for air) stop (gasp) laughing! (Break into a fit of giggles as my sister looks at me like I belong on an insane asylum.
cutie0612 chapter 3 . 3/28
K bye
cutie0612 chapter 2 . 3/28
This was awesome I like prying timmy he's so cute yay
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/28
I think this was so cute and adorable and I loves robin's reaction
shadowswithouthope chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Awesome! Tom got clomped. Batman had to be affectionate again. Totally awesome ;)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
that was a adorable story :) loved it to bits :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
you should make one of how they react when they awake
Otaku-Heroes chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Robin/nightwing/dickgrayson is SOOO ADORABLLEEE IN THIISSS STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
i love this story of yours i have read it about 3 times me gusta el libro tengo leerlo tres i'm practicing Spanish hope i did okay great job
TheImaginativeFox chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
You weren't prepared for that, were you Timmy?
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was so cute and funny! I loved how Robin got all jealous becuase soemone else was trying to talk to HIS daddy, and the daddy in question actually wanted to talk to Kaldur instead of him. And then I like how Dick was trusting and content after Bruce assured him that he loved him. It was so sweet to see Dick act like that :)
Abby chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
hilarious and cute great story
Renx27 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Oooooh poor timmy being the victim of Dickie affection death hug this time XD. I would love to read a chapter descrbing the reaction of the teen heros when everyone return to normal (especially from Dickie POV )