Reviews for and straight on till morning
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
The closer you got to the end of the hiatus, the more Faberry these turn. I love it.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
As usual your stories convey such emotion... it's really great. Thank you.
kennedy ann chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was beautiful.

-kennedy ann
lovering chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Might be my favourite one yet because you balanced the cute (Faberry and Beth saying "Quinn" over and over again) with the bittersweet (Quinn's struggle to walk again, PTSD)
SuicideClub chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is just lovely. Thank you.
gleefaberry chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is beautiful...and intense. I don't think I'll be able to read all of your other fics based on "On My Way" at once because I might break into blubbering, but I'll get to them.
KelseyO chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That's it. I'm dead. This story just killed me. My heart is no more. I would've sobbed the whole way through but I held it in because my roommate is here. Oh my god. This was absolutely GORGEOUS. But that word doesn't even come close to being enough. This was, like, PERFECT.

And for the record, the closest I came to bawling my eyes out was when Beth came to the hospital and said Quinn's name over and over. When I reread this later I'll probably cry.

Seriously. Brilliant stuff here. It felt 100% real. Incredible emotions. Ugh. I just can't. I wish I could do words when I OD on emotions, but alas.
Gleek chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Totally enjoying all your work.
Lawyergrrl chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You are one of the best writers here. Keep it up. You obviously also read quite a bit yourself. It's made you language clean-I'm marking you as a favorite.
Paula chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This fic makes me want to cry, truth to be told all of the quinn ones makes me want to cry. They give me strong feelings because is not easy see great fics so on character when they talk about so delicade situations. The references are marvelous, the artists are awesome, you have an amazing taste in music. Congratulations!

Ps. Apologize my english i'm not a native speaker.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You my friend have written another brilliant story. There are no words for what a talented writer you are.
Dana chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my God - I literally said that out loud because omg... that was lovely in every way possible. I read all your stories and I love the progression of Rachel and Quinn in your writings. It started out as something subtle, a hint of a special friendship between two troubled souls; and as you write more about them, their relationship became more tangible, more solid, and just absolutely more and more beautiful!

Hope to read something of yours again :)
zettev2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful. You write so beautifully.
derrp chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I have no words - no words at all. You are a beautiful, beautiful writer (with excellent taste in music, I might add).