Reviews for Why not Yukimura?
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 27 . 3/9/2013
What a ending:) I would like a sequel if you can
Yuu chapter 25 . 2/27/2013
Sighhh...love is complicated shit
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
Love this chapter! I'll be waiting for the next update.
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
Love this!3 Couples are sad but it goes with the story so far:)
Anye chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
Hey there XDD. It's pretty interesting that Tezuka and Yukimura broke up and Fuji and Sanada are still together. Well, it's kinda of things are inverse or someting XD

I'll wait next nwn
Yuu chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
I just wanted to just scream at them to be a foursome but I (know/understand/can't find better words other than this) that it isn't so simple...love is complicated(again,understatement of the year)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
pls ilove tezuka and fujiin the end first love its some time ders no happy ending hope in the end fuji get his first love plsssssssssssss
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow, the telephone bill will come real high! XD
chacocat chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
Sanada/Fuji is definitely the more compelling pairing out of this now and I like how you handled them. Tezuka/Yukimura on the other hand started out sweet but fell flat in the middle as Sanada/Fuji overshadowed them. Yukimura kinda got the short end of the stick in this story. Hope he's happy in the end and not with Tez. lol (maybe go date another buchou XD hehe)
DigimonLoveForever chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
love this story! keep on writing!
Yuu chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Amazinging story!;D*thumbs up*
Anye chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Well Tezuka is in doubt XD Sanada doesn't know what to do and poor fuji Is in the middle of alll this XD I wanna know how this will end nwn Keep on writing 3
Cladix chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
:O
Why not? :meme:
mindgameplay chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
"Aside of course if you count bumping your own head hard enough to inflict amnesia on yourself. _"- It's a good advice...

loved this fic...i adore Fuji...and totally love your portrayal of him..when will be the next update?
Anye chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
oh oh , I went travel and 2 chapters!
I loved this last one, Sanada is so cuteeee and yeah, Yukimura and his macabre side XD,and yes could be something that happens on chemistry labs XD. By the way, I'll wait whats next nwn.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »