Reviews for Worship
yavin4 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
A sequel would be nice. But I think any hook-up between Ronon and Kisri would have to be a one-night stand (cause Todd wants her to have a child) or they get stuck somewhere together and go at it to pass time while escaping/waiting for rescue. Kisri (and Ronon) has too many issues to work at a relationship together. Will you tell us what was in storage if you do a sequel?
Kinetikat chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Cloud, you have GOT to do a sequel!

There's so much unfinished business here: Kisri's horrific emotional damage still unhealed; Kisri and Ronon's spark as yet unfanned into flame; the true meaning of the phrase "Kish'Kirin"; what Todd was really doing with the whatever-it-was from the Ancient storage depot; and so much more!

So, evidently, it's not finished. Nuh uh. You've got to write at least one sequel to this - Kisri is such a great character and she and the team interacted so well, it was really fascinating to get a glimpse into the weird world of the Wraith worshippers - now we want more.
diama56 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Finished :(((

Yeah you really have to think seriously about a sequel.

I really enjoyed this fic and this is funny that Ronon how has to take care of Torren for the rest of the day. LOL

I can really see Kisri and Ronon hook up in the future, now.

thanks for this fic
diama56 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
What? You leave us suspended like that?

Very captivating chapter, but I just hope we won't have to waith for long for the next one :)
Kinetikat chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Oh wow, I love the metal centipede! And Rodney saved Ronon and Kisri with his brain, good for him!

So now they're alnost at the centre of the maze. can't think they're going to find a warm welcome awaiting them, not with that baaad worshipper having a gun on Sheppard and Teyla.

So looking forward to the next chapter - well done, you've created a really engaging story here!
diama56 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Again, excellent chapter and that was fun to see Kisri-the-worshipper and Ronon-the-wraith-hater ganged up* against McKay whining! ;)
Kinetikat chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
The Ghost Of You Can't Punch Your Superiors

LMAO

And oh dear, Shep and Teyla are just about to get whumped for being kind and humane (again).

The voices were hilarious. Well done!

Now go write more!
diama56 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Really a darker hour cause of the gas effects...and yes, Sheppard was dumb here.

Good chapter...:)
Kinetikat chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Loved this, Cloud! Loved, loved, loved it! I knew Kisri had good reasons for the red.
diama56 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Wonderful chapter, as I was longing to know how Kisri met Todd and became a worshipper, what was her painful past and who she losted...same for Ronon, I just love how you made him met Melena.

Now it will be nice to see more about Shep and Teyla.

It would be great too to see how Kisri evolved in the world of worshippers, how she became trustable for Todd and stronger. Keep writing great chapters! :)
diama56 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I loved this chapter.

Poor Ronon has to act like a worshipper...sooo unlike him :)

Keep going with the good work!
Kinetikat chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I have poooooints! Thank you very much. Glad you liked my description of Kisri enough to include it in your fic. I'm honoured.

Curious what bit of Blind Guide inspired the last part (of the chapter, or the last chapter itself?) - you gotta tell me now!

Seriously, the car-on-fire incident? That's a fic that is just BEGGING to be written, Cloud! You've got to do it!

LMAO

"Her boot was also dangerously close to his face, and he doubted he would get away with blaming it on blood loss.

Still, it was a remarkably nice view."

If my ass hadn't already fallen off from laughing so much, it would have just been laughed off AGAIN. That is SO Sheppard!

More, more!
Kinetikat chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Rod and Rony LOL

Yeah, badass tomb raiders! Haha,

Nice touch having Kisri pass Ronon off as a Wraith worshipper by showing his feeding scar.

And now John's been gnawed on by a nasty space lion and Teyla is reaching for the Band-Aids. Oh noes!

LOL keep writing!
diama56 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
"Will I ever be less melodramatic?" I hope not.

Will they survive? Yes, and Sheppard cannot die :-)

I cannot waith for chapter 8 :-)

Oh...and I do hate these gogoms
kittenz714 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I love the fact that Kisri isn't afraid of putting Ronon in his place. Ronon has met his match. Kisri & Ronon belong together!