Reviews for Project
Bergamotte chapter 7 . 3/19
This is the story of how a human female student, someone ordinary, might relate to Spock at Starfleet Academy. She would want to get close to him. He would find her attentions kindly meant but inappropriate and ill-timed.

Was it really better for Leila to have loved him and lost him, than to never have known him? I'm not so sure that it was. How could she move on from that? How could anyone? She might find comfort in the thought that she was the ONLY student at the academy to offer him friendship, though . . .
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow! What a story. Such a different take on young Spock. So brilliant, and so lost. And I never guessed it was Leila Kalomi who liberated Spock from his shell. Best in this universe that they never meet again.
Thanks for the wonderful trip.
Obsessive66 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I just discovered this. I thought it was really sweet and believable - and I was gobsmacked to finally discover the girl was Leila - but of course that makes sense too. Thank you for this story.
Lolita Girl55 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
you. suck. you suck SO much im freaking tearing as i write this. oh god the FEELS man. the flipping FEELS. this was the worst and BEST fanfic i have read in a VERY long time. it might be THE best. iv never read a fic that made me feel so much and was so short. i love and hate u right now. the genre "feels" needs to be created just for this fic. i hope you live long and prosper and fail and die at the same time. please for the sake of my sanity make a follow up. with a HAPPY ending
Cairistona chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Awww...! And it's over. :/ Very amazing writing as always, though, and ever so very deep. :)
Cairistona chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Aw, rumors as always... got to be an item. "We are actually an "us" -not like they mean, anyway" I like the way you put that. :)

Awww..!
Cairistona chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
"asetic ultra-modern scrap of an apartment" Exactly where I would have put him! :) And you are so creative to think beyond that! X)

The mouthwash part made me giggle!

I liked the mind-meld and loved the dialog leading up to it. :)

"You're too much, mister."

"I have been told so before."

XD
Cairistona chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Hehehe! :) I love her reaction when he wakes her up.

'You have one of the strangest definitions of friendship I've ever seen, Sir Thinks-a-lot. What's next?' Made me giggle. _

And awwwwww! :) His plant bloomed and the hummingbirds love it. X) Made me very happy.

This line I love: "But mostly, this is a thing he likes, and he gets to share it."

reflekshun chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Thanks for sharing a terrific install.
reflekshun chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
D'awww! How cute is that? Thank you for sharing a terrific install.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I really enjoyed this install. Thank you so much for sharing. It is good to hear more from you.
Artemis Sherwood chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Why must this be so beautiful and so heartbreaking at the same time? *is crying*

I wish it didn't end like that...

All my tears, Artemis Sherwood
SherlockianGirl chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
NOOO I NEED MORE

That there is a great ending to a great fic. You wrapped it up with the perfect blend of emotion, action, and foreshadowing without it becoming contrite. Well done, Baroness!

(Still, can we trouble you for more?)