Reviews for Hide and Seek
jenn008 chapter 7 . 3/21
Love it!
Thanx for this story.
amandagm chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I just found and devoured all of your stories these last 10 days. Loved them all!
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
I really love your Spike and Buffy. I hope that you continue them! :)
TashaRose chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful story and possible future that could have happened. {Smiles
MissJ90 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
OMG, OMG, OMG you are the best writer. I have had the pleasure of reading all your stories in the last three days (from the time I woke up at 10:00 AM to the time I went to bed at 4:00 AM), just could not stop reading. I hope that you don't stop writing fanfiction, you are so good, just love your stories. I'm even thinking about reading your book, it sound very interesting. Please don't ever EVER stop writing because if you do this world would lose a great writer.
tawny chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
On chapter 3...really loving this story! Excellent job!
bohobo chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
The author's note made me sad, I can't believe this is the last of your Spuffy fanfics!
Dunno what I'm gonna do now, spent the last week reading all your fanfics...
My favourite one was definitely Running wild, then Payback then this one.

I loved this line in the beginning- made me laugh, it's so spike. Even without his memory.
"Angel. That's a girl's name. He a poofter?"

I liked how believably you continued the story from the show and how Xander, Willow and Buffy kind of understood each other more because they'd all lost their partners. The characters were likeable again too, especially Willow. And I liked Giles' hostility towards Angel. Still dislike Xander but he was bearable this time.
And Dawn's photo part was so sad! She always got on my nerves in the show until she was close with Spike, and then she wasn't and then I went back to hating her...
But I don't mind her/ kind of like her in you ff's. Also the claim in this story was my favourite because it was the most believable and she thought about Dawn, and the fact that energy balls don't die made it even happier!
Also I loved the twist with Spike in this one. Demon spike is hot! William is sweet and all but his tenderness is only appealing when it comes from a badass suposedly heartless demon.

Great job with all these ff's and congrats on the signing!
Can't wait to read driving force!
skabir33 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
i've loved every one of your stories! There so Spuffytastic! Are you going to writing any more soon?
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love every last one of your stories. Keep up the awesomeness!
Kirida chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Loved it.
Vivi H88 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
great :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Amazing writer
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Thank you thank you for writing this. I had never read a Buffy fanfic before this and now I don't need to read another because this was exactly the perfect ending I was looking for. I wached the tv series a while ago and the ending just killed me. Spike is the best character in the history of tv series. I couldn't believe they killed him in the end. And I also hated Buffy for always hurting him.
I absolutely loved this story. You did so well with Spike's character and the intensity between him and Buffy was amazing!
Lakitalover chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
What a perfect ending. It solves all their problems so neatly. Also, I like how you really captured the intensity of Buffy and Spike's relationship throughout the story.