Reviews for Spring
IamNOT.L chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
O.O OO ;; TT. I'M TELLING MOM YOU MADE ME CRRRY. No seriously, fantastic write. As always, I had no doubt this is going to be good.3 Love you always
keiLuvsme chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Simply amazing. Thank you for this great work of yours, it reminds me that 'Love knows no boundaries'. I always smile every time I read this :))
Eshi chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Yes, sappy. xD It's great for a pick-me-up type of story.

I like the idea, but it's AU and I have no idea what each person means to eachother or anything. I don't really know these characters at all, besides Pansy and Blaise are the "best friend," Draco is "the sad one," and Harry is "the loving one." Like with the mention about them meeting an ice cream truck, that sort of means nothing to me besides knowing they were friends as children.

I really wish I were more knowledgeable literarily so I could actually write a decent review. :\
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Listen HornyCorny, I usually don't review but this is it made me cry and honestly, I'm tough enough cookie to crack. I like how this was in Draco's POV and the fact that this was all like some letter to Harry. And on Harry's part, I could totally see that happening! He's so sweet, so nice, so type of guy. You should definitely right mor icky sticky fluffy fics because to be honest, and don't get offended here, I thought you were some stuck-up slut you know with your...inappropriate stories. You have my repect now. I'll be looking through your stories in the future and I'll review when it is needed.

SohmaRoolz chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Beautiful ...! Love the story! Lolol when u told me at notschool school about this story i couldnt wait to read! Haha! 3
Kyenchan chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'm crying , love this fic. Thank you!
Mrs. Fortune chapter 1 . 3/7/2012