Reviews for Part Of Your World
annico nicobeth ...swag
What is the sequel called ?
Annabethsgirl chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
I know that feeling...I lost my novel when my laptop died a few years ago...2 1/2 years of work...just gone, sighs. Anyways, I actully really liked this, so if you ever get back into it again, I would love to read a sequel, maybe the quest or something. I'm also ok with the Annabeth/Nico pairing. I didn't like that Percy had to lose the babies though, poor love, :(. Anyways, good job as always, :)
GO PERCICO chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Love your writing.
Puppet master12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
love it you're awsome
Elements1999 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I HATE/LOVE how all your depressing chapters for your stories make me laugh. If it's because it's like some soap opera or something else, I have no idea. I LOVE them anyways :) Until next time my friend :)
Elements1999 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Damn right, Percy wins the competition :) I LOVE the story so far. I now have a idea on how I want to have Percy look when he's drunk (if I ever have a drunk Percy). Thanks for the idea :) *laughs* Well onto more reading. Until next time my friend :)
FlamePrincess838 chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
ok, i understand stopping the story. I write to but my parents disagree on FanFiction so yeah. But often times i have multiple stories open at once and often 3 or 4 are about the same thing like Percy and Thalia are getting married but an evil figure comes and takes there daughter when she is playing with Grammy Ampitrite in the sea as a mermaid. But written a bit differently like one is when Thanatos kiddnapps their daughter to marry her. I really did enjoy this story and it was I really love how u managed to finish it cause most of here don't finish stories and it's really upseting. (from all readers that loved it) THANK YOU FOR WRITTING PART OF YOUR WORLD!
Van chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
Vanapire - Daughter of the big three

Love it. Great story. Can't for the sequel. But I did you Poseidon and Percy together; just like the beginning of the story. But I agree with you about the over shot. This story was very long. But I loved it. :)
TheGreekGoddessArtemis chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
I swear percy is going to have a heart-attack some time soon.
roselle chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
SEQUEL. ASAP.
PLS? *puppy eyes*
sam chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
*Giggles*
Guest chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
you might wan't to change that name since urchin is a derogatory term for street children