Reviews for Part Of Your World
Lord Nitro chapter 18 . 7/21
I ship Sabi. I ship it. Sanabi? I like Sabi better.
Lord Nitro chapter 16 . 7/21
I ship it.
Lord Nitro chapter 9 . 7/21
Okay honestly, this is so freaking hysterical. I love how Drunk!Percy acts, it's hysterical.

I have a feeling if I ever got drunk, I'd act like Percy by saying one thing and if they agree with me I'll start being like "Oh, so you don't want that now?" And stuff..
lifelovelaugh chapter 5 . 7/14
Lmfao i knew it!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 26 . 5/15
Please make a sequel? I loved this story. But having read Catching Fireflies first, I can't help but make the comparisons and be like "oh, Fabi is so much like Donny!" when I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. But I love your stories, so I would be in love if you would bring this story out from the archives...
XxTealJadexX chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
jeez, fuck why am i in love with this kink?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
annico nicobeth ...swag
Guest chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
What is the sequel called ?
Annabethsgirl chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
I know that feeling...I lost my novel when my laptop died a few years ago...2 1/2 years of work...just gone, sighs. Anyways, I actully really liked this, so if you ever get back into it again, I would love to read a sequel, maybe the quest or something. I'm also ok with the Annabeth/Nico pairing. I didn't like that Percy had to lose the babies though, poor love, :(. Anyways, good job as always, :)
GO PERCICO chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Love your writing.
Puppet master12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
love it you're awsome
Elements1999 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I HATE/LOVE how all your depressing chapters for your stories make me laugh. If it's because it's like some soap opera or something else, I have no idea. I LOVE them anyways :) Until next time my friend :)
Elements1999 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Damn right, Percy wins the competition :) I LOVE the story so far. I now have a idea on how I want to have Percy look when he's drunk (if I ever have a drunk Percy). Thanks for the idea :) *laughs* Well onto more reading. Until next time my friend :)