Reviews for God Eater Burst: Howl at the Moon
Percabethhh4eva chapter 1 . 5/1
Please finish and continue Your fanfic Just go with the flow! I love that fanfic I love your writing pleaseeeeeeeee finish that I wont ask for anything else pleae please please im gonna die quite literally im gonna go mental pleaseeeeeeee PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Is it coincidence that your profile : Adonai is the Jewish god
personaddict07 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Update please! Your story is definitely one of the better GE ones on . :D
personaddict07 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Oh, thank goodness you're going for MCxAlisa. I thought you were going for Kanon. :D

Oh and I know you said that the events in this chap weren't arranged in chronological order. Why don't you fix them then, so that they happen in order? :D Keep going at it!
personaddict07 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Kind of a unique description for the MC, well at least in my point of view. :D

I kind of see him as a street smart kind of guy, kind of hard to read but friendly and with a mysterious past. :D Haha
personaddict07 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
You're doing pretty well so far, pal! You've got me hooked!
Aeonaxx chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Looking forward the next update! keep up the good work!
ToInfiniteeAndBeyond chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Wow, love the action scene! I noticed Adon's not your typical "goody two shoes" leader type... (Am I wrong -_-?) which makes it interesting...

Aargh! I can't wait for the next chapter! Although I'm getting a feeling that this fanfic will have a LOT of chapters.. (and reviews and faves to go along with it)

Can't wait for Alisa to arrive but don't rush the story! XD Also can't wait for Soma to meet Shio I would TOTALLY read it!
ToInfiniteeAndBeyond chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
o.o This story is so awesome! You can put the anime into words so easily! :O Omg! Love the story! And to think I'm just in the prologue...
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
This pairing is Alisa and the Protagonist? I think it would fit more to be Licca and Protagonist. Seriously. It would be a good idea.

Just a suggestion.
Gingalain chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Nice story xD

There are a lot funny scene in it

Arg can't write properly for loughs xD sorry its a great story so far
InkDragoness chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Vajratail? (I assume XD) That would be one hell of a first mission! XD I feel sorry for Adon!
InkDragoness chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Whenever I read a story with multiple chapters posted already, I usually finish it before I review. But I just had to review this chapter because of Kota. XD You made me laugh so hard! I really think you've got his character pinned down so well it's kinda scary! XD
GEoftheYear chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Aww... Poor Licca. She is not a crybaby. Great job on the chapter, and the action! It was great! Update again!
Holy Zeus chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Aww... C'mon! How come you don't update your other stories! It saddens me. :(

Anyway! As I suspected, the action was something very new. And it was indescribably epic! I also like how you develop Adon's relationships with each member of the organization. I'm liking Licca more and more. She's not as annoying as Kanon at least.

Update soon! And seriously, update your other stories!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »