Reviews for Throw My Castle Away
adamamy425 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
Love the story. Didn't know that there was a sequel to 'Amid the Breakers' because I read it at but I was wondering are you gonna continuing writing it because it's a good story? Love both the pairings and the scheming of Stacy and Hunter.
TakerTakeMe chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Ok, I'm getting scared with all this talk of post-partum depression... I hope Steph doesn't do something crazy like hurt herself or the baby or cheat on Chris... I think I would cry if she did that!
Honey-I'm-Home chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
I love this story! I like the pairing Shane McMahon/Lita you should write more.
Brenda chapter 7 . 4/25/2004
Please update Throw My Castle Away soon or when you can Thank you.
StephR1984 chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
This is good. I can't wait to find out what happens. Keep the updates coming.
NICOLA chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
I WAS WICKED I ENJOYED IT A LOT
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Redd Vixen chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
This is an excellent sequel so far. It's a damn good stoy on it's own! Please continue it...(begs)
Unit G2 chapter 7 . 10/25/2002
UPDATE!
Living Legend chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Great story. I love this and Amid the Breakers. Just please, please update soon! I'm begging you!
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 7 . 9/7/2002
She didn't say good-bye? That sounds serious. I like Benoit being involved. I just do, don't ask me why! I liked this chapter a lot, because it has a lot of questions that need answers. So you better update soon!
falln chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
YAY! Benoit! Glad to see him back. I love the friendship between these two Chrises.

As for Steph - it sounds like her situation is getting worse. I hope Chris can help her, although we all know how stubborn, strong-willed, and very proud McMahon's can be.
Laurie chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
Uh oh, this does not sound good for the threesome. I hope everything works out okay for Y2J, Steph and Isabella. :(
Misery Monkie chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
ah oh... steph is forgetting the baby... oops! now how will jerchico get get to see a psych...
Adrienne Drusilla Daae chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
Yanno, I don't usually like Benoit, but you made me like him in this story! Too many times he's either the villain, or just plain mean . . . but I like him in this fic. I hope Steph's okay . . . and I hope Jericho sucks it up and gets her help. It does sound like post-partum depression, so I hope she gets help. Great chapter!
bannonluke chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
Great again. I hope that Jericho and Stephanie will sort out their problems before something bad happens to either them or their child.