Reviews for Return, Reenact, Revolution
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 3 . 7/30
Talk about about the ultimate grandfather paradox time travel while this story original a little messed up but look forward to more of the story but hey my suggestion and I'll be honest stay true to the Canon since he is now going to turn out to be his father of his history or should I say his history the question is how you going to do this I mean how do you plan to complete the story I think you just stay true to the history of the fourth Hokage and don't deviate because I don't care how much you love fanfic fanfic fanfic any good offer nose if it's not broke don't fix it do as you see fit I'm just giving structive criticism and I think you've done a good job because no one knows about the early history of the fair folk are great so from there it's all blank sheet it's up to you how you take it but afterwards stay true to the original story of the the fourth Hokage looking forward to reading more of this how many chapters do you plan to make this story
VinniVVicci chapter 3 . 7/24
:D I CALLED IT! I SOOOOOOOO CALLED IT :D I JUST knew THAT AIKO WOULD DIE! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA (plz update?)
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 7/24
WHAT?!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
NOOOOOOOO AIKO DIED AGAIN!
TT
Wasn't it bad to kill her once...but for a second time? Oh man.
Thanks for the rewrite chapter.
saashi samy chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
interesting update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
loved the original. hope u still make kushina and minato end up together.

hope u update soon.

P.S kakashi graduated from the academy at the age of five
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
pls update
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
It is a good Story, but the original one was one of my absolute favourites, so I am a bit disappointed that you decided to rewrite instead of continuing as i prefer the old one.
Anyway, as you haven't updated in while, i wanted to tell you that i hope you will continue writing.
freefall-gypsy chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
okay i just read LR and this story as well, i want to ask you to save Sakumo Hatake keep him alive but put him in a coma if you have to, please do the same with Obito and instead get Obito to somehow convince The Uchiha to give Kakashi an eye feom a dying Uchiha.
Pink Angel Feathers chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
really fascinating! a great way to break the grandfather paradox. I'm hoping to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This story is great! Please update soon.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
...Are so conveinent.
katsekala chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I like this story! Many kisses!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
And the reality of ninja life strikes yet again. I like this take on a time travel story. It's serious and probably the first of its kind I've seen to date. Please continue?

Shadow
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
So far, so good, keep it up