Reviews for Shattered Angel
falsedfaith691 chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
This was such an awesome story I loved it so freaking much. Thank you for writing it.
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I'm tearing up! This is so beautiful!
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
God, this is so beautiful!
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Aww... forbidden love is so beautiful!
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
RENJI! WHY I OUTTA-
Ichigo: Renji, run.
Renji: *bolts out of there*
I'M GONNA BEAT YOU PINEAPPLE HEAD!
Cody Zik chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Beautiful! Fantastic! Throughout the entire fic, you had me squealing with laughter, clutching my pillow, and close to tears! I'll definitely be reading Cracked Soul.
Cody Zik
InsaneKuroNeko chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
*has heart attack from happiness but is revived by the electroshock paddle thingies* THT never ceases to make me feel all fuzzy inside and to want to hug the crap outta u when the sad parts come running along
282929 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
You? Suck at smut? Yeah right your smut is some of the best I've ever read.
TinkanaiT32 chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Oooooo happy belated birthday Chick-a-dee! Hope ya had fun...but not too much *Otaku Mother-mode* and an Xover?! Hichibastian! Hichiastian!

*tries to cover up tears and fail miserably* Awwww, it was j-just so...and K-karin she...the love between th-them is...*wails* Chick-a-dee congrats on such a moving fanfic. Truly, you are an fantabulous writer!

BTW, saw that you updated curse of the pale prince, cya in that review
TinkanaiT32 chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
"I opened my eyes again to see an Angel above me...one that looked a hell of a lot like Ichigo" Darn it, Chick-a-dee, the tears snuck out *wipes eyes*

"You...are an ass.""How so?""You never let me rant..." Okay, now that was just so cute, I had to shed a few wet ones.

*drools* Smuuuuuuut...that was a surprise. And I just love the exchange of feathers. *sigh* I'm so sad to see the end of this. Oh well, on the the last chappy!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Soooo, I finally got the guts to start finishing your story
*Sigh* here come the waterworks...

"I know I shouldn't be bad-mouthing the man who 'arrested' me, but ask if I gave a shit. Go ahead" Ahhh Shiro, hardcore til the end, eh?
"I looked at the blade he held and vaguely noted it looked exactly like mine except...well it was black duh." Ha, Chick-a-dee, only you can make me laugh and cry at the same time

I found myself singing the rest of the lyrics to the sons your used...I'm such a geek XP
Okay, I'm keeping the tears at bay for now, on to the next chappy
282929 chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
I LOVE THIS OMG!
Akuma No Asahin chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
i know that getting fliked in the head hurts, its happened to me but i normally hit a pressure point and they apologize,*hichigo grin*
TinkanaiT32 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Chick-a-dee, I come back from boot camp to see that you finished my favorite story?! How can this be? I missed so much, I'm sucha bad reader. Please forgive me!
...wait...the doujinshi is here?...be right back
Angelchan2012 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I wanted to cry so much! This was a beautiful story! I enjoyed it!