Reviews for My Little Pony: Hordes are Magic
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
*fan girl mode* omgomgomgomg love it
I Forgot chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
i like everything about it but i never seen a mlp episode w/ cursing
DJ Subwave chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lol, you got Zane's description wrong...
I'm deleting this profile chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm sorry, but I just kinda laughed at the sudden appearence of half of the mane 6. Storie's pretty well written so far, meaning I can atleast kinda get through my head whats going on. :)

I also wann thank you for your review, first one I've gotten in 2 years lol. I bet you never would have guessed ima brony too.
skullcrusher206 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
The story is progressing which is very good. And it's about time you ring zombies into the story ;3 I myself is having some trouble connecting with the story. But that's just me. I hope this story keeps going its good but not perfect, nothing is perfect. Nobody can be perfect. Mistakes are made. Anyways I look forward to themes halter and hope other people enjoy this.

GunslingerMLP chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
skullcrusher206 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Okay this chapter was...what's the freaking just say it progresse the story further. My only question is, Why aren't they freaking out about twilight using magic, fluttershy and rainbow dash flying? I mean they are on earth right now right? So unless they knew exactly who they were and what they were. The n they should be fine. But then what about the coach why isn't he freaking out about them? Other then my questions, the chapter was a good length and well I'm still gonna read on, cause I want to see some ZOMBIES! There are zombies right? I think you said so in your summary...I'm going to go read it again. Keep up the writing bro!
skullcrusher206 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
A little confusing. Are they in equestria? Or are they on earth? A little fast paced. But nonetheless I enjoyed the short chapter. I hope you'll be uploading soon.