Reviews for The Good, the Bad and the Heavy
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Man that was an awesome story! Btw what the song to the lyrics on the first chapter? They sound good ;)
EzriMallory chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
*erstmal alte Blind Guardian-CDs rauskram* :-D

Eine sehr schöne Geschichte, spannend, witzig, gut charakterisiert und Benji retten den Tag... was will man mehr :-)

Vielen Dank fürs posten und gerne mehr davon!

Ezri
me-Jessilian chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Pffffew, thank goodness for Benji there. Saving the day and all. Poor Brandt was really in a tight spot there. But I feel bad for Benji, having to give up such a prized possession... But staying alive is more important ofcourse, LOL. Thanx for sharing this!
CrazyBeaver chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
LOL! I absolutely love this!

Oh Benji, you are my hero! And a true genius!

Great story, thank you for sharing it with is!
SGreenD chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Hey, schade, dass es schon vorbei ist. Aber hat mir echt gefallen! Als Benji erklärt hat, was in der Box war und Brandt sofort Mitleid hatte, anstatt weiter sauer zu sein, und die Platte neu besorgen wollte, dachte ich nur, oh. Mein. GOTT, wie süß Good job, Benji, in der Tat! Jaja, der Benji kann nämlich auch anders :)
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So loving this. You write the team so well and Benji and Brandt are just classic

Love this line : "Get out of my head! I'm still angry with you!"
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Yaaay. You posted this! Of course, that means you need to put up part 2 now! Poor Brandt, he's such a fish out of water in here.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ooo I like it
me-Jessilian chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hmmm, this has a very promising start. You definately have my attention. I like the idea of the team going in, basically unprepared. And I like it even better that it's Brandt and Benji who have to make it work. Love those two! Hihi, those outfits are great!

But where did Benji go? And how's my poor Brandt going to handle the situation now? Okay,I need an update, like now.

So, those were my thoughts. Do I get a penny now? Lol.
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love this! It made me giggle so hard! Give a mission to Benji and Brandt of all people and trust them to be mature and serious :D

Also, "Diamonds, really! How clichéd!" - I laughed so hard at this. It's like Moreau is totally forgotten.

And there you go, a cliffhanger ending. Please update soon! I need to know what happens next!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I... have to admit I've never heard of Blind Guardian before, sry. BUT I also have to admit I'm imagining Renner and Pegg in the outfits you described right now... it sure makes the day go well So, anyway, waiting for the second chap. You rock! ;)