Reviews for All The Lights In The Sky Are Stars
BustNjust9 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Definitely loving the story. You should update soon though! This has a lot of potential and shouldn't be thrown away!
Jarjaxle chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Ooh Quite interesting...I like Simon x Yoko pairing... Not that i have anything against Nia...but I somewhat fell love with that Pairing since first episode..XD

Please update soon... Were Chapters 1 and 2 Yoko's and Simon First Povs After 2 Great Wars? against Beast mans And Anti Spirals?
lovguru23 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
bravo man. the ending in this chapter was a nice touch
code R.R chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I like this, it seems to have the qualities of the show. I wonder if Yoko will pilot gurren, the fact Simon's is teaching her to pilot makes sense if she would
XPloyalist chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
But aren't they supposed to die if they say "IT'S A GUNDAM!"?

Canon's obviously starting to go off-kilter, first sign is of course Kamina naming the "face" mecha Gurren, which more closely translates as "crimson" which is also correct for the mech's signature "Hot-Blood red" paint-job.
lovguru23 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
when kiminia found out tgat yoko wasn't from the surface that made me chukale a bit. when boota apperd and yoko wanted to know what it was i reamered from the anime that kamina said "a tasty morcel inside another tasty morcel." pluse i for got to metion this in the other review. when kamnia gave the name to the mecha. it was soupouse to ve lagann. and finnly nice ending this will defntly help me sleep.
lovguru23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
this chaptre is a little bitter than the others. and that gundum joke pricless. also i forgot to mention in my previous review. in ch.2 is simon doing an interview and in ch.1 is yoko also doing an interview or just takeing a trep down memery layn. also the way you made ch.s 1&2 looked as if you intended on makeing this a long story. i might be wroung but hey only ypu know. also will you make a sequle.
lovguru23 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
for this review it will be splet into parts. part 1. the grammer was good. part 2. this might look like a countuation of ch.1. part 3. the village ideot oops. i mean chef. is a moren. and part4. great job.
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
nice
Zaru chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Okay there's issues with the spacing there pall, and whats with Simon hugging Yoko right off the bat? They have only known each other for like, 10 minutes and the combat was a bit poorly detailed too.

Just tips
Zaru chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Eh, the pacing could really use some work. And the Gundam joke was kinda tasteless bro. They have no TV or anything. The would just call it a metal face.

And wouldn't Simon's reaction to Yoko be more...reactionary? After all they are going to be paired up.

That's all for now I suppose. Average work
Zaru chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Technically, nothing wrong. But the POVs do irk me a bit, as well as the short word count. Don't sell yourself short, you can write more ten you can be able to.

If you want tips, feel free to respond.
Zaru chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
If there's anything wrong it's mainly the word count. The grammar and prose seem spot on, but it wouldn't hurt to have at least one chapter have 2-3k words. Unless you're starting out that is.
Zebiax chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is a really nice start to what looks like a promising fic. I love Simon/Yoko and reading this has got me super excited. From what it looks like, you're taking the things back to its roots, where Yoko has her first encounter with Simon and Kamina. Can't wait to read more of this!

Your detailing is very nice and your grammar's impeccable. Something that troubled me a little is the transition to the past. I actually had to read the first paragraph after the transition a couple of times before I realized it was in the past. A little italicized "Seven years ago..." or something of the like would be nice there.

Also, I've felt that there were too many details in two parts. I don't know, I felt like you read into the "I need to change" and the name of Yoko's rifle too much.

Anyway, sorry if I'm being super picky, just giving my two cents... I hope it helps, and I really look forward to seeing you continue this.