Reviews for Silence
Jc1009 chapter 15 . 6/30
Please come back! So good so enthrall ibf I'm captured I love it all to death! For the love of all fan fiction come back.
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 15 . 1/1
Please don't abandon this story; it's too good to give up! Aside from being well written, having an extremely interesting plotline, and portraying the characters accurately, this story remains the only ulqihime fic I've read that covers Ulquiorra as a vasto lorde. It's a captivating story, just like unmasked. I know it's been awhile, but please update soon!
LHisawesome4ever chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Awesomeness to the max
Keep it up
Princess Miele chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I like this story very much! The plot is very different from other's stories, making it really interesting. The Ulquihime moments are really cute and lovely, furthermore you are one of the few who doesn't feel the need to rush to have them as a couple and that's good because it's not like someone like Ulquiorra can fall in so little time. Hope to read a new chapter soon!
ulquihime7980 chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
yay
ostrichriderfore chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Please update on this story soon if possible.
okamiwolf18 chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
oh quiero que continĂșes quiero saber mas xD , me da pena ulquiorra D ... u-u
123lamiko chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Hello, I would like to know if you intent on continuing this story...im constantly tcheking it in case. I like it very much and would like to see the continuation )

Marie
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
So awesome! I can't even decide what I want him to do...poor Ulquiorra. :(
Harlequin chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Hey, good to see you updating again! I was worried that you'd abandoned this fic-glad I was wrong. Nice chapter as usual-I didn't see any notable grammar mistakes, though I was a little confused by Ulquiorra's line at the end. Where did he want to go back to? Or was the ambiguity part of your intention?
Michiko Burel chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
But its so sad.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
I hope you update soon, Ive just found and read this story and its really interesting. The characrters are actually in character which seems to be quite rare, so I would really like to continue reading this, as I am sure many other readers would too.
Great story.
Saienai chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Well the story is definitely gearing to be quite interesting. I wasnt quite sure when I started (mostly because it is nigh impossible to see where in the original timeline the story starts, as ichigo and orihime are both aware of hollows and capable of fighting the bigger ones while at the same time Ulquiorra is not yet in the service of Aizen so the entire rescue Rukia arc did not happen) but from the looks of it it is not too bad. There are quite a few ways you can go from here and I am looking forward to seeing which one you picked.
As to the timeline... My best guess is that this is an alternate world where ichigo and orihime gained powers several years before the Rukia crisis.
Saienai
MooksMookin chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
omg omg omg i just want to make a prediction okay so i think that Ulquiorra will get taken and then there may or may not be a time skip and then it'll continue like how it did in the anime amirite
A person chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
I love how Ulquiorra messes up Orihime's room a bit. Update soon but don't rush. :D