Reviews for Guilty
Hammers Sickles and Red Stars chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow that was very good but i hope there will be a sequel
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
...

Fool...!

...

It's so easy indeed; one thing I can't even wrap around my head, Kevin: what makes you think what you did to the two won't happen to you? As a matter of fact, it would be a great loss nonetheless if word gets out about it.
groote fan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
oke eeh kan het verhaal niet een beetje duidelek wrm hy haar vermoord heb of niet
ShadowRock21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I hate kevin I hope he BURNS-(censored since it will scar the un-scarable) !#$#$$%&%&**(&(O*)_*()&)(*&%$%$# #$! #ETY%&*(&**(&*%&%$&&*%&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&%&((*&&*&&%&*%&%&*%(&*&%*&%&*%%&%*&**&%&*%&*(%&%&*%&*%*&&%&&&&$%&%&%&%%%##$#$##! $#%$&%&*((()()(*&&%%%#$#$# ## 1$$ %$&$&%**%*(%((%&%%*%%*&*%%$%&&&*&******************************************************************&*(&*&*(*(&%&*&*(&*(*(&&*(*(*((*&*((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((&**(&*(*(&(*
angryfan98 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i can't believe kevin did that and poor eddy.
Scary Spikender chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
A simple story, but pretty good, I suppose... a little on the strange side, though. I don't think anymore needs to be said than that. Good work.
Sammeh chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You know this is really good and can be used as an beginning of a story :D I hope to see an continuation of this story ~