Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 2/25
bout time he went after her
trenzalorebadwolf chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
This is over?
NabikiB chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
No, not an over reaction. Not at all...he's never had to really work to get a girl. Ever.

He needs to.
NabikiB chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
This is not a 'chapter' this is a joke...except it's insulting to get a notice in email and find this...a few lines.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Makes sense, though. First, the full TL has needs the human one doesn't and second...the human one's anger issues can be settled with a good therapist and some medications.

The other thing they both have in common is that they're both idiots.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Plz make more
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Good progression and liked the interaction as well as the rest of it except the ending is a bit abrupt and personally not much of an ending. Or is that meant to be a type of cliffhanger?
drwhofan chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
nnuiim chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love the last sentence; the reference to the girl in the fireplace. I was watching DW all day and this is the first dw fic I've ever read
Anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Even though this is short I absolutely love it!
nanalie chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love this story! you're nor ending it at13 chaps?
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
so happy that you found the remaining chapters and posted them...was anxiously awaiting the conclusion hoping each day to see it there waiting for me!
AmyShepherd chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
OMG why you keep doing this to me? this is perfect, i loved Rose can believe you only have 16 review can whait for more, sorry if my english sucks, it's not my home language and one question to you mate, are you going to tell how Amy and Rory left? cuz I'm kinda curious about that

Thanks for posting this heartbreaking history it's beautiful
JollyRoger1 chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Good. He should be the one chasing her for once. Keep up the good work! :)
zabani-chan chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
I like this story, but Rose needs to calm down and start thinking rationally. She knows the Doctor isn't going to stop looking for her now that he knows she's back so she might as well listen to Jack.

I can kinda sympathize with her about the whole situation and what happened to her family, but I can also understand what John was going through. He was lift in a parallel world with the girl he 'loved' with everyone thinking of him as the Doctor.

He knows he's not the Doctor because he has a bit of Donna in him, and therefore wants to become his own person, but the same girl he loves won't let him because she's determined to think of him as 'her Doctor' and no one else.