Reviews for Human Stupidity Has No Limits
How about a shoot out at the Hogwarts Coral with a showdown at hight noon
noylj chapter 2 . 1/30
Interesting, but you leave out words and grammar sucks. If non—English primary language, you’re doing pretty good
ToddGilliss chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
more to come?
violetstorm chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
OMG Is the next chapter Hitchhiker's Guide?!
...
...Awesome.
tweetybird chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
nobody panic
tweetybird chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
thats was a funny and the best chapter in this b ook chapter ten should be like this one im in stiches.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I NEVER in my entire life thought that I would see a Pinky And The Brain reference in a Harry Potter story!
ProditorMagnus chapter 7 . 8/16/2017
Not only are these poems more illegal than usual, but they are annoying to need to skip too.
kjvbkjsdfbojad chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
I NEED MORE
FallenRozen chapter 9 . 6/9/2017
That minute I read Hola, Boludo, I was dead!
Brilliant story and great chapter!
Brenden1k chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
I have a idea namely Umbrich banes muggle invention and most things not magic like quills and parchment turn out to be invented by muggles. If umbrich says wizard made, have some things wizard made turn out to be actually muggle imports like food or have people make muggle things in wizard world and say they are wizard made.
CaBuckeye chapter 6 . 5/7/2017
Badger as a code name for Hermione makes perfect sense. Who is more loyal to Harry than Hermione?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
I has never saw it coming, add incomplete work as part of the moron author who believe Sirius can do better when he was in jail. Three hurra for all the brain cells that dye when he state that stupidity.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2017
I love this fic! Update please?
Lord Mortensen chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
great chapter! great fic! please update soon!