Reviews for Human Stupidity Has No Limits
Coru 32 chapter 9 . 6/20
A very nice story thank you
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 8 . 6/6
are you going to continue this story at all?
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 5/30
It's a good funny fox. Kudos.
Saissa chapter 7 . 5/30
Another one of my favourite songs by Pink Floyd.

But I am confused. Who is the Bad Puddy TOAT that tweety keeps mentioning?

He usually mentions a Bad PUDDY TAT - not a TOAT!
Saissa chapter 3 . 5/30
Thriller - probably the BEST MJ song ever! the Video was one of the best I have ever seen.

The Backstreets Boys Video - Backstreets Back - was just as good as Thriller!
p00hb34r2002 chapter 1 . 5/30
Harry: Come with me, Pinky, we must prepare for tomorrow night." Hermione: why? What are going to do tomorrow night Brain? Harry: T he same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world! BWAHAHAHA! They're Dinky, They're Pinky and the Brain,Brain,Brain,Brain,Brain! I LVE THAT! I also love animaniacs that is so funny I keep reading it over and over and over and over and over again! This is a great story I hope you update soon!
Angel Wing Sky chapter 2 . 4/4
Funny. I laughed. I was remembering that a lot of spells they do are in Latin and Greek.
andyjhorton chapter 9 . 2/15
bummer this isnt finished, it was fun. though coming up with something new every cchapter can become a chore.
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 9 . 1/15
10 out of bloody 10. Can't wait for your exams to be over mate cause if it comes with glorious shit like this I am excited as all hell.
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
This is cool and funny
Favorite of Chaos chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Can you continue this funny gem of a story?
Corwalch chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I like it, I hope there will be more soon.
fandomsforever2000 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Update!
newbiepeanut chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
This was so funny! I laughed so hard that the people in the coffee shop were looking at me funny.
Curious Irish chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Why did you not have Seamus Finnegan go up to Umbridge and yell "RACIST! Because I was born in Ireland, no one is allowed talk to me! You're the reason the IRA is around!" and then walk out, rather than aliens?
No offence meant, but yeah...