Reviews for The Rise of a Warlord
Thanks for the update.
wolf2021 chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
awesome !
Shinsou Tengen Wabisuke chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Pretty awesome temp chapter. lol That tournament sounds fun too. Can't wait to read more. MOAR!
Kevin Manly chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Nice chapter. Hope to see another soon.
dbtiger63 chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Bravo! I've wondered when this relationship would be shown and here it is. Loved their relationship behind closed doors and makes sense the two of them together. An older man might be too coddling and potentially too tame where the young turk wouldn't allow her title or reputation stop him from being the boss. Excellent and not sure why this chapter would be replaced. Their relationship was referenced first chapter and reading it today you can understand her reaction to thinking he was dead.

Great job!

J.E.P 1996 chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
its about damn time, will there be flashback lemons for example koyuki in the near future. and with the fist chapter of this story will tsunade be a fling. or will she be part of the harem, that I'm assuming you are creating?
Maleivius chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Awesome lemo...I mean chapter. You did a great job, and I look forward to future scenes with them. Can't wait for the next update.
Joseph-Alexander chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
This was good...though will isaribi join red cell? Underwater specialist?
shadows24 chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
Nice chapter glad to see that naruto gave isaribi one more chance but sill not without a price befiting calling him dark anyway i cant wait for more
kazikamikaze24 chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
A very wicked end to a battle/mission! I wonder what shall happen next.
anon chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
naruto is an arrogant fuckin' moron. his self preservation instincts seems to have disappeared totally.
Desturion chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
Great as always
Omegalus chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
really good, can't wait for the next chapter.

Looking forward to seeing what the next story arc is.

Naruto's dark personality has been written really well
wolf2021 chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
another good chapter love it keep up the good work
Kharneth666 chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
love the alucard quote. very appropriate for this portrayal of naruto
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »