Reviews for The Rise of a Warlord
Yinko chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
Being his bitch is a good place for Tayuya.
Yinko chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
The 'classified' answer he hands out like candy at holloween is something I find endlessly funny.
Yinko chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
I love it when a plan comes together.
Yinko chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
No Jiraiya training, please! I could rant forever about why not to train with Jiraiya, but needless to say I hate him and the skills he trains suck.
Yinko chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I used the same idea, that he considered himself behind enemy lines while in the village, for my story (ANBU Since Birth). I really do like this set up too.
Yinko chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So first he seduces Tsunade and then he fakes his own death to take over the world and pursue the sith philosophy... a man after my own heart.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
I would, but there isn't a chapter 27! So I can't... START UPDATING!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Make More, Make More, Make More, Make More, Make More!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
Really?… "he couldn't handle losing and kind of… 'Lost his head in the end'" were you really that bored?!
(All in good fun, I'm just messing with you. LOL)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Okay good I love to see the 'toys' squirm, heh heh heh heh!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Aaaawwwww, and here I was hoping Naruto would have a little "fun" with an enemy ninja... * wink* * wink*
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Naruto: "well how fucking bout that!"
Sakura: "liar!"
Sasuke: (you knew was coming) "hn"
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Hope Naruto still routes for Hinata, but judging from what I've seen so far, that's not likely.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
My bet is place for: Kabuto, Naruto, or one of Danzo's ROOT took off the anti-genjutsu seals.
You heard it here first.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Truly my friend; you a great sense of drama! Looking forward to what happens next.
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »