Reviews for The Rise of a Warlord
awefanfic chapter 26 . 6/21/2016
Please update soon! What would happen now?
TylerJay333 chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
awesome lemon. wish it was a bit longer and more ass fuckin.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/20/2016
Awesome story! I hope this isn't over!
Milennial chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Has it really been four years already? Man, time sure flies by. And yet, after all this time, I tend to come back to this to take a look, which should tell you how enjoyable I see this as. So wherever you are, thanks for your work on this, it is a treat to read through it even years after. Shame that it ended so abruptly, but then again, so many good things tend to do so. I wish you luck in whatever you might be doing now...
ElementalMaster16 chapter 26 . 3/6/2016
interesting fic! i think i prefer your other ones, but this one is really cool too. i don't get why naruto doesn't propose to anko as well though, with the CRA and everything.

PLEASE UPDATE! (_)
rhizz17 chapter 26 . 2/5/2016
update please
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
supert
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2015
I have enjoyed your story thoroughly and I am sad you haven't continued
Boomer 001 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Naruto?! OMG! This is awesome! Plot twist!
TheArisingOverlord chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
Holy shit Tama-Chan molesting was fucking hilarious
desdelor97 chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and pleases update soon.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
...This was extremely amusing. Perhaps as Yinko said you have perished in an ill manner. Oh that would be quite bad. Indeed, at the same time it would also be extremely humorous.
S-37 chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Yo man what a nice story.I like the idea of red cell especially and kabuto being there is just a good my 2 major problems with the story is that chaps are short and some spelling mistakes in the earlier chapters I'd go back and I like the fact that Naruto has become a OP H4XoR like in some dark fics I like ,but is he ever gonna have that conversation with Kyuubi or his mom or dad I'm just curious? BTW to quote a famous man call JACK SPARROW! "Sea Turtles Can do ANYTHING Mate"
Yinko chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
I wonder what happened. Did you die? I keep wondering of people who stop updating are dead, there was an author who actually did get in a car crash and died, his sister updated the news on his account. I found it hilarious.
Yinko chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Crazy ending to the chapter.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »