Reviews for The Rise of a Warlord
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I really hope you continue this story because its really good
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
Nice chapter. Yeah tama chan!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
Please update. I love this story
Helsng-Naru-Bleach chapter 26 . 2/19/2013
when will you tell what happened to emiko and i figure marrying tsu-chan is part of his plan but damn, from marriage to trying to kill her to rule the world, naruto is a bad MoFo
Edward95 chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
nice chapter.
Edward95 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
good so far
Bored321 chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Pretty good Story so far.

Not Gonna sugar-coat it though, the fish/sea arc felt atrocious, what with Naruto getting owned all the time, not collecting on Opportunity's and not killing that fish girl thing, (Lest we forget which attempted to kill him multiple times) despite the fact that earlier he had that snow chick get mauled and eaten alive and made Tayuya his bitch just for her talking shit about him. Not to mention, it followed the story line to closely which in itself was Absolutely Horrific. (Filler Hell)

Here's some more Questions/points:

Why is it Naruto can't appear to die (Not that I'm Complaining) "it's not his time" so he can't die, does that apply to everyone or just select individuals a higher being (not you) takes interest upon and why isn't he Capitalizing on this Immortality loophole...

Does Akatsuki not exist in this story or are they just Incredibly Careful about remaining in the shadows?

(Orochimaru joined and split after he got soloed by Itachi, Jiraiya followed that link and got on their backs, Itachi and Kisame never confronted Naruto when looking for Tsunade and despite working as Orochimaru's right hand man never mentioned to Naruto the existence of Akatsuki...)

And that reminds me what was the point of Yugito being in the Chunnin exams she didn't do anything. (Unless her intended purpose was to throw readers off, in which case, well played.)

The Raikage just disappeared all of a sudden when Orochimaru attacked, was he like "Not my Problem not my concern" 'And If someone important dies all the better.' (I'd imagine that wouldn't be good for relations, which are probably already bad due to the Hyuga Incident)

I Believe that's Everything, so like I said Nice Story, imo though could do with some more actions/fight scenes with Ninjustu (Katon's FTW, no Censorship to stop em from Inflicting Agonizingly described deaths)
luna sanguine chapter 26 . 12/22/2012
ninja tutle
luna sanguine chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
YAY hellsing quote Alucard is a total badass
BBWulf chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
another great fic by you. Ive been so into it i almost forgot to go to class today '
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
The turtle got what our favourite perverted sage tried to get all his life.
Sometimes life just ain't fair..eh, ero-sannin?

Not Sure I understand why Naruto requested to marry Tsunade but...I guess as Hokage she is a powerful political figure.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
It's amazing just how easy it is to defeat a Hyuga...
One of the best Naruto Vrs Neji battles around.
It was simple and effective.
Something tells me though that Neji will never forgive Naruto this.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Ah...finally a second exam where Naruto does NOT fight Orochi... Nice!
I'm surprised Anko is not chasing her old master though. Oh well...what she is doing is much more...enjoyable anyway.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »